Lack of interest in playing wow recently

Also, as far as I remember your mage is on Argent Dawn.

You could give RP a try. Usually people who RP are social and have active discords.

2 Likes

I tried that though but recently it didn’t work because all I find is cesspool guilds that are quiet and don’t talk to each other basically I find more cheer in the graveyard.And I find hardcore elitist guilds who want to push to be the next method I don’t like those egocentric guilds they give me blood pressure problems.

Create an alt on my guild, join our madness. You won’t regret it.

1 Like

If you are interested in doing something as stupid as creating a Horde character on a low pop Alliance-dominated realm, you’d be very welcome in my guild! We’re always looking for social people to chat, to join in on guild stuff, to be strong-armed into coming to our raids, or just to post pet pictures on our discord!

4 Likes

Far from a him problem he is very well liked on forums and ive no idea why you are being like you are to him .
Hali pop me a mail and i will give you my tag.

Can i add you aswell please ?

At Nefa cant wait for the event :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah of course! (Ps please don’t actually quit! :kissing_heart:)

4 Likes

Add me back Hali… need to tell you some things.

Anna#24341

Did you mean me?

Sometimes I need to take a break becuase of real life stuff… then when I come back my friends are too busy with others to play with me… so rough both sides.

You are my best mate and always will be… sorry but I can explain… just not here.

1 Like

You just need to find the right home, hon. Not everyone wants to team up for day to day stuff but people certainly do for group activities.

BTW if you want to join my little discord community you just need to log on your character in Puny Inc and use the discord link in guild info :wink: You’ll see some familiar faces from the forums there too. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I didn’t mean you I ment one from my recent community I made.And sure I will when I get home from work.

1 Like

Ah the guy we were on disc with?

All I can do is apologize for messing you around… I thought removing you from my list would save you the trouble of me… but I am an idiot lol

We need another drunken karaoke night lol

I’m not keen on visions, but if you need help with the world quests my Locks can blast you through them.

1 Like

This whole(some) thread got me like…

8 Likes

I’ve got my free time back, I wish to play my Warlock but haven’t really touched it in a few months. Be interesting to see what is going around these days.

My dream would be the same 5 people doing mythic+ together just for fun and laughs with a bit of progress… that feels impossible though.

All the people I knew quit ages ago… apart from Hali.

4 Likes

Those halcyon days!

I really enjoyed Legion but everyone is all over the place these days, plus real life is absolute killer for regular meet ups. Be good if there was a regular discord/ventrillo.

2 Likes

I am happy to use discord but don’t like big groups on voice.

Fries my brain when everyone’s trying to talk at once.

1 Like

Ya he’s not on disc often anymore he pops in to say hi and that’s it.

1 Like

I’m usually on the quiet these days, daughter’s room isn’t far away from where laptop setup is hah, one of my reasons I drifted away from the grouping scenes because some nights I couldn’t talk and this drove people mad.

2 Likes

Sometimes I can’t voice as I have a disabled daughter.

It can work where you listen in but type responses… I’m always cool with that.

3 Likes

Thank you I am and thank you for Keanu Reeves I adore that man.

2 Likes

Ha ha, yes - every raid night my husband (our main tank and raid leader) shouts at people to stop talking and trying to backseat raid lead!

When we do m+, we usually have more than 5 people wanting to join so need to swap people in and out. We all join on the discord and someone will stream their game so that those who aren’t in the run can still see and join in on the chat and fun. We also have people who have sleeping kids so just listen and type responses, which also works.

3 Likes