Lag in epic bgs

Right now in Wintergrasp there is some epic lag for everybody playing.

Totally unplayable.

Sort it out now blizzard

I don’t lag in Epic Battlegrounds, consider checking on your network because it might be coming from your end.

No it’s everybody in the bg, everybody is lagging, the whole bg, 3 second jumps. Kind of like shadowlands launch lag on the big servers. I am on 19ms ping right now.

I get those occasionally, not gonna lie, but generally the performance overall it’s good.

That’s the server being unable to keep up

On a 40vs40 bg?

Pathetic. They have had bgs that size for 15 years now.

Yeah it happens. It’s much less frequent now, but still happens.

Blizz sort it out now. Otherwise I want a full refund for shadowlands.

Low quality trolling XD

No it’s not.

I had lag at launch, and now lag in epic bgs? All server side?

Unacceptable. Not providing the product I paid for is grounds for a refund.

Sorry, don’t you believe in consumer rights?

Oh you were serious?
LOL Even more funny then :smiley:
Blizzard doesn’t cares about your threat and you will never get a refund at this point lol
Besides, if there was a global lag on BG then it;s some niche case which doesn’t happen on average so even more reasons to not care.

Feces happens. I’ve done over 40 ebgs the past 3 days and I’ve had 0 with these delays.

And I am lagging right now.

What’s your point?

Like I said, feces happens :woman_shrugging:

So if you don’t care, don’t post?

I said that Blizzard doesn’t care so maybe learn to read.
Besides if you lag in BG then it’s either server instability issue/instance instability issue or it’s on your end.

On average BGs do not lag at all.

Maybe you should stop crying because you had some delays in an ebg. It can happen, it’s rare, and there’s not much anyone can do about.

Pay for a service, I am not getting it.

I suppose you won’t complain if you pay for a service and it’s not delivered.

Clearly a blizz fan boy with little to add to the conversation. Done replying to you.

You’re getting the service, you can play. But sure, contact support, ask for a refund :joy:

Not a boy, not a fan boy either. Just explaining the situation to your entitled face.