Lag in epic bgs

Feces happens. I’ve done over 40 ebgs the past 3 days and I’ve had 0 with these delays.

And I am lagging right now.

What’s your point?

Like I said, feces happens :woman_shrugging:

So if you don’t care, don’t post?

I said that Blizzard doesn’t care so maybe learn to read.
Besides if you lag in BG then it’s either server instability issue/instance instability issue or it’s on your end.

On average BGs do not lag at all.

Maybe you should stop crying because you had some delays in an ebg. It can happen, it’s rare, and there’s not much anyone can do about.

Pay for a service, I am not getting it.

I suppose you won’t complain if you pay for a service and it’s not delivered.

Clearly a blizz fan boy with little to add to the conversation. Done replying to you.

You’re getting the service, you can play. But sure, contact support, ask for a refund :joy:

Not a boy, not a fan boy either. Just explaining the situation to your entitled face.

But that’s not the case. You are experiencing a temporary issue with a small fragment of service as a whole NOT complete lack of service so your claim is false and even a judge in the court would laugh his butt off at you :laughing:

So the whole 2 weeks that was unplayable in shadowlands was temporary?

That and server queues. And we have people like yourself on the forums white knighting blizz?

Pathetic.

nvm the lag
lets remove the ppl who
freeload or leech honor
or say let them win

1 Like

So now it’s whole 2 weeks even tho that’s 2 server resets which would fix any issues caused by server instability :slight_smile: Sounds like it’s either issue on your side or you are just making up BS cuz you just want to whine and flame :man_shrugging:

Alright then White knight. Whatever you say.

And if you missed the threads at launch regarding server stability and queues on Kazzak, Dreanor and Silvermoon you are really ignorant.

One of many posts about the issues at launch. Get your facts right. Done replying to somebody as ignorant as you.

I don’t think you actually know what it means to be a White Knight lol

2 Likes

Huh? It’s a free character notification post lol What it has to do with “problems”? You do realize that forum is used by something like 1% of the total player base and if there are complaints then they are usually very niche issues NOT average.

I suggest you learn how to use the search function.

Now go away and get some kind of education.

I suggest you stop making empty threats :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.