Lake of Fire nerf is too much for Destro Warlocks

Hi,
the Lake of Fire nerf will put destro warlock into a very bad spot, why do you need to nerf it so much? It’s not worth to use it anymore. I chose warlock due to the synergies that you ruin now. So all my rep grind is worthless if I have to switch to something relevant?

If the nerf is mandatory, put at least the LoF buff for 1 minute duration or so … casting for 6 second once a minute would be somehow OK. But this nerf is way too stronk :frowning:

Perfect, you are welcome to tha bench with the hunters and ferals

i have no idea what was wrong with it, wqs destro locks only way of pumping dps now they have non xD, just shows the people in charge of doing these changes need to get an see a doctor make sure the blood is running correctly to there heads

2 Likes

Ferals on bench? Nice try every raid needs one, in ST potentially even 2.

Not on the horde side.

Oh true you have omega cringe demigod shamans I forgor.

Ferals are gotten in the raid only because wild strikes and leader of the pact, nothing else, their dps is awful. The combo points falling in the moment when you have changed the target, the rotation is complicated in dynamic movement fight, also rip do not scale good with the att power, fero bite hit less than mangle. Do you need more proofs?

2 Likes

Yes I am aware but still worth it to bring a feral, the 4 other melee would suffer otherwise.

they’re getting nerfed too

Not hard enough. More nerfs pls.

Yes but nobody paid the game to playing for the others, everyone want to be good with his class and to have the possibility to do it. If someone love to be support he can be a healer.

Hate it that people say Feral is fine because we are needed in a raid. I’ve stopped playing for the past month because feral is so tragically boring/clunky to play.

It is so depressing having to try so hard to do good DPS to still find yourself at the bottom of the DPS chart!

I am surprised there hasn’t been more feral complaints on these forums, I was almost certain that feral would get buffs or changes weeks after p2 released, but the only buff or change was a pathetic rip change.

Yes I am aware and agree that it’s sad, just stating the facts and to say ferals are benched is simply not true, if anything there’s a shortage atm on alliance side, despite their bad state currently.

The other class that is about to join bench team is shadow priest ,poor fellas

1 Like

This is right people only want us for wild strikes. I tried gnomer out as a boomie and I was topping the dps as opposed to sitting somewhere near the bottom when playing feral.

Wild strikes has saved us from a life of getting 0 raid invites never change it haha.

1 Like

Good. Back to vanilla where they are only S tier healers /s

Can confirm.

Now there are some “solutions” to this, either uninstall damage meter addon and stop playing with people that only care about DPS

Or, look at the damage the other 4 melee did thanks to your wild strikes and suddenly you’re near the top. I’m sure this wouldn’t be that hard to implement in the actual damage meter addon aswell?

Third and an actual solution would ofc be for blizz to buff / fix feral but that still does not fix the huge advantage of wild strikes on alliance side at least…

Switched to Boomkin as well. Works / feel great.
I played oomkin in 2019 Classic and really really wanted to go feral this time around. But the damage is too low. And you can’t pvp as feral.

Hello,
I’ve switch to boomy to for the same raissons, but the awfull, boring, unbearable animation of eclipse give me no other chose but… to give up on my drood…

I’ve been trying bear a bit lately. It’s actually quite good. So easy to hold aggro since they buffed the threat on swipe everything just sticks to you.