Last wish - Nightborne customization

Arcane glowing feet for the Nightborne - or is that just a wish for myself?

3 Likes

:point_up_2: This.

Also:

• outline for glowing hands/feet;
  • glowing mana hair;
  • eye colors;
  • tattoo brightness;
  • golden heritage armor;
  • duskwatch arcblade;
  • younger faces for males

We remember this. We still want this. And we look forward to this :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I think it’s about right time to organize praying circles :wink:
Shall we begin?

Nightborne arcane magic

------------------------:candle:---------------------
--------------- :candle: ----------- :candle:-------------
--------- :candle: ----- playable ----- :candle: -----
----------- ----- nightborne ----- --------
--------- :candle: – dhs & druids – :candle: ------
--------------- :candle: ----------- :candle: ------------
------------------------ :candle: --------------------

------------------------ :crystal_ball: --------------------
--------------- :crystal_ball: ----------- :crystal_ball: ------------
--------- :crystal_ball: -------- new -------- :crystal_ball: -----
------------- ---- nightborne ---- --------
--------- :crystal_ball: - customization - :crystal_ball: -----
--------------- :crystal_ball: ----------- :crystal_ball: ------------
------------------------ :crystal_ball: --------------------

------------------------ :pray: ---------------------
--------------- :pray: ----------- :pray:--------------
--------- :pray: ----- golden ----- :pray: --------
----------- ----- nightborne ----- ---------
--------- :pray: heritage armor :pray: -------
--------------- :pray: ----------- :pray: ------------
------------------------ :pray: --------------------

------------------------ :rosette: --------------------
--------------- :rosette: ----------- :rosette:-------------
---------- :rosette: ------ more ------ :rosette: -------
----------- ----- nightborne ----- ---------
---------- :rosette: ------- lore ------- :rosette: --------
---------------- :rosette: ----------- :rosette: ------------
------------------------ :rosette: --------------------

------------------------ :wine_glass: --------------------
--------------- :wine_glass: ----------- :wine_glass:-------------
----------- :wine_glass: — suramar — :wine_glass: -------
----------- --------- horde --------- --------
---------- :wine_glass: ----- capital ----- :wine_glass: -------
---------------- :wine_glass: ----------- :wine_glass: -----------
------------------------ :wine_glass: --------------------

5 Likes

​------------------------:candle:---------------------
--------------- :candle: ----------- :candle:-------------
--------- :candle: ----- playable ----- :candle: -----
----------- ----- nightborne ----- --------
--------- :candle: – dhs & druids – :candle: ------
--------------- :candle: ----------- :candle: ------------
------------------------ :candle: --------------------

5 Likes

So… tauren rogues, huh?..And dragons?

I guess my magic worked the wrong way :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It seems that demand for nightborne druids is steadily growing in popularity! I like it.

Considering the fact, that we’ll get new race-class combos in DF, it’s highly likely we are getting something for nightborne in future. Maybe not that fast, but still.

3 Likes

Nightborne are a master race,they will deserve everything to become whatever they want,so do the worgen

Also support Nightborne paladin and shaman

Support Worgen Paladin,Shaman,Monk and Demon Hunter

1 Like

Actually, yes!
If we are heading slowly to removal of all class restrictions, I just don’t see the reasons why we can’t propose different variations.
I sincerely would like to see nightborne paladins as a playable combination, if night elves are allowed to be paladins.
Or shamans. I mean nightborne can be monks. They were specifically taught by pandarens how to use chi-energy soon after Suramar’s opening. Why can’t nightborne learn from Horde shamans?

I get it that some traditional class-race combos make much bigger sense for certain races from the lore point of view. I don’t want to take it away from them. For example, the culture of draenei is built around naaru and light worshipping, so paladins are integral part of their society. But it doesn’t mean that nightborne/night elf/ghome can’t learn to be a paladin. Or why vulpera/pandaren can’t be a druid. Of course, they will be considered as a rare exceptions of their race, but still there’s no logical obstacle that can forbid them to learn new things.

I agree that some classes need a bit more work and lore explanation, but it’s still quite possible. I would also be fine if Blizzard present us some kind of race “flavour” to the existing classes. Nightborne are not just druids, but arcane infused druids. Zandalari are not just traditional paladins but Rezan’s prelates.

For void elves and lightforgerd draenei it’s a pretty tricky question, as I don’t know how void and light can coexist together. But it’s an open discussion. Maybe void elves fans have some valid arguments that I’m not familiar with.

As for worgen, actually it’s my fav alliance race and Gilneas is one my fav starting zones. I really want see in the future a rebuilt Gilneas as a high level zone again. Also don’t see any reason why worgen can’t be monks or shamans or dhs, as their lore suggests that they are quite good in balancing/taming their feral werewolf side. And night elves are good friends to worgen, they taught them to be druids, they can teach them to be demon hunters.

3 Likes

I’m not angry but why is it so true to some extent, haha… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Worgen are werewolves,so we could get tails

Undead were humans, so that would have an option for upright undead

Orcs,i would like to have long eyebrows

Troll beards, our horde warchief had one and when still used vanilla animations in WoD and Legion

2 Likes

Please, anything goes but leave demon hunters to the elves.

It will look so utterly ridiculous seeing worgen DH or any other non-elven race. I’m up for the new class/race combos that anything goes but geez, don’t make this game look like a cheap private server.

1 Like

You know, I used to be waaaay stricter to any lore related things, but after tauren rogues and tauren mages confirmation… sigh…

Yeah, I agree it will be somewhat silly, but compare that to gnome or orc DH it’s whole different story. Imagine the Chaos Strike animation.

This is how nightborne customisation should have looked like if we lived in a ideal world.

6 Likes

Something is not quite right.

Guess, what I found out yesterday? Apparently, nightborne are not considered elves anymore!

New customization for ALL Elves (thats how they titled it) EXCEPT nightborne. Allied race, our counterpart - void elves - got both helves, velves, belves and now undead elves features. While we are begging for years on our knees to get minor changes like fixing armor clipping or fixing grumpy male faces. Short end of the stick, as always. We were neglected, ONCE AGAIN.

Decent quality hair models? No. Decent animations? No. NPC faces? Felborne, nightfallen options? No. Nightborne druids to counter nelf mages? NO!

Somehow it’s okay for nightborne to die and become death knights but not okay to have red eyes for them. Even though we are perfectly aware that nightborne joined the Horde before the War Of Thorns and technically took part in in this conflict off screen.

I’m sick and tired to observe this mistreatment throughout years. And honestly, it’s very depressing. I guess, the only strategy that 100% works is constant whining everywhere, everytime as loud and annoying as possible. This is the strategy helfers use and look, it works. Devs are now catering to their every whim. They are themselves who opened this can of worms.

And I’m really don’t want to elaborate what non-elf players are feeling right now. They are probably so tired with all this “elves-elves-elves” bullish-t right now.

Honestly speaking, I would be totally okay if only nelves and belves received DRs, but giving it to velves and excluding nb at the same time just broke my patiance…

With all due respect, f*** you Blizzard.
You literally had one job, why is it so hard for you to do it right.

Cowards.

4 Likes

I saw this reply in crylic and I just had to assume it was a russkie… SO i will reply accordingly.

Goodness. If I use cyrrilic, it doesn’t mean I’m automatically a “russkie”. Educate yourself.

3 Likes

Takes in deep breath

You guys where never blood elves. High elves… Nightborne where isolated in their Nightboirne Dome for ten thousand years… thats why you cant be Dark elves. And the high elves/blood elves/blood elves can of silvermoon.

Its not rocket science. Stop trying to create conflict for the sake of creating conflict.

Nightborne was never ressurected and made Dark rangers… or undead elves as far as lore goes… thats why.

No bigger reason. thats just why… Your race protected it self within a dome for ten thousand years. Missed the world events. thats why your not dark rangers… End of story

1 Like

since when mages is a nightborne thing? we had mages before the Nightborne race. When the dire maul Highborne rejoined Night elf society in cataclysm. we had it since cataclysm and at the end of the day you all decent from us.

but i support Nightborne druid anyway. just dont make it an argument about countering nelf Mages as if we owe you anything