Last wish - Nightborne customization

I was very sad to hear the news for Shadowlands customizations.

I’m sure many Nightborne players are angry right now :thinking:

5 Likes

Made me sad to hear they wont add more customizationin sl. So many people that dosnt even work for blizzard pull it off so well.
shame on blizzard, really disappointed.

6 Likes

Really invite any of you to join in the chaos. I am tagging @watcherdev, @warcraftdev and @warcraft each day. Unsure if there are more-controlled or more-observed tweets; I also know that Blizzard has some e-mails and that we could potentially submit daily “suggestion” tickets.

5 Likes

glad to see more and more people talking about this issue, including bellular :heart:

13 Likes

on behalf of the vulpera players, we stand by you nightborne brothers and sisters and support any customization and rework to you guys, you definitely deserve more :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

as for nightborne’s racials it needs…

6 Likes

I used to like him.
Then, one day, he went from making reasonable and interesting videos at a reasonable pace to posting 3 clickbait videos a day talking about worthless garbage for 25 minutes.
Too bad.

2 Likes

It really is great to see how many people are behind this!

I hope they listen to us.

6 Likes

The more the better.

8 Likes

So I, player of Valande from the french rp server, fully endorse the plea.

:crystal_ball: :handshake: Elves united! :handshake: :sunny:

The Nightborne need consideration!

Blizzard, please cease this NB customization fraud already :joy:

8 Likes

Each day, there are more and more Nightborne players, happy to see that <3

8 Likes

checking here and there and im always impressed of how talented the community is, we need more options come on blizzard :frowning_face:

7 Likes

I was legitimately suprised that we didnt have any allied race customisation announced at blizzcon, the art devs must be deaf and blind if they dont see the sorry state of nightborne currently

7 Likes

Looks so much better than what we have right now omg
I’d kill to have my character look like that

5 Likes

have to race change to blood elf becourse Nightborne lack customizations …

:unamused: :pensive:

don’t give up just yet!

more and more voices starting to rise up and i still believe blizzard can change their mind on that subject

stay strong friend!

5 Likes
3 Likes

FOR THE SHAL’DOREI, FOR THE HORDE AND FOR AZEROTH!

Nightborne are strong together! fight for our justice!

5 Likes

hopefully blizzard will hear us
it will motivate more nightborne players to come back to the game + motivate more people to create nightborne characters
like… at this point its a win for blizzard aswell if they just fix and add customization to nightborne

5 Likes