Last wish - Nightborne customization

Omg omg omg. They look Amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

And finally, Slanted eyes and gold jewelry! I will definitely make a Horde mage next patch.

Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

You tease you know about 90% of Draenei players play female (totally 100% not made up statistic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

2 Likes

Yeah, based

2 Likes

Omg!! Yess!! Thank you so much :heart:

looks like its time to go back to main my nightborne warrior again :rofl:
can’t wait till 9.1.5 im so glad on this work and the slanted eyes as we asked!
i really like the work, keep it up :heart:

<insert “both? both is good” meme gif here>

7 Likes

It gives them more diversity, that’s cool ! :+1:

I think all races should have an option to choose the color (gold, silver, copper ect …) of their jewelry.

6 Likes

LoL the new target audience likes it but is not much money maybe fix the game so i dont die in half a second

1 Like

Omg omg omg my heart, send help, thank youuuu :sob:

9 Likes

I just hope that every european blizzard employee can keep their workplace

3 Likes

Looking amazing.

3 Likes

thats Dark elves skins :heart:

playable drows/dark elf conformed …

4 Likes

Well well well.

Nightborne with slanted eyes and jewellery colours AND lightforged with a yellowish tint.

Can’t wait to see more teasers for male nightborne. Nice one blizzard!

Just as a heads up for highmountain predictions- white fur and white antlers. You have no idea how many highmountain players would like white or black antlers.

4 Likes

Good. Listen to players who pay sub more and don’t listen to twitter users who never played any blizzards game

6 Likes

next we want new eye colors and hairstyles …

1 Like

9.1.5 is looking better and better. I’m very hopeful the gameplay will improve as well.

Cant wait to see the Hair color sneak peak :eyes: I’m both excited and nervous as this is my main character. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m really hoping maybe one day at some point Night Elves will get the Highborne/regal options they deserve. Options like how Azshara one of the most iconic and important elven characters in their history has. Golden jewelry and regal hairstyles :confused:

4 Likes

They look really awesome!

I might roll horde for some weeks :slight_smile:

My personal request for the void elves:

• Alleria tattoos! :slight_smile: :heart_eyes_cat:
    she is their leader and looks really cool, with blonde hair and blue tattoos !

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/b/b4/Alleria_7.3_Cropped.jpg

4 Likes

I’m very happy for you. I really hoped Night elves would have gotten the golden jewelry since even Azshara wears them. But at least you are getting them so I’m happy for you :star:

3 Likes

It would be nice but we all know that won’t ever happen. They would have done it by now

1 Like

NPC Nightbornes already had them, I do not know why it was not implemented in the beginning tbh. But better late than never, I am so glad that I will be able to look better than NPCs now. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

I’m happy for you. I don’t play wow anymore nor I have plans to anytime soon. For me I don’t see the point of staying. Azshara and her whole empire was wasted into a single patch rather than getting its own expansion, what I wished for customization options which were like I said Highborne/regal options for Night elves= never happened and won’t ever happen. I came back to the forums so I can leave my feedback on this news regarding customizations only. :sunny::star:

4 Likes