Last wish - Nightborne customization

This is amazing! Thank you sooo much!!! Literally fell in love with the slanted eyes and 3rd skin tone. Keep it up, please! :+1:

Btw, one more idea.

When we create a demon hunter, we can pick either normal skin or make a monster girl/boy with demonic hide, scales/fel pieces. Such choices make character creation much more interesting and flexible. It would be wonderful to see similiar option for the nightborne — with nightfallen “skin”, for example.

I believe NB player characters were nightfallen until we fed them Arcan’dor fruit at Shal’Aran (tho each character’s story may be different), and even if they are cured, being in NF state definitely could leave a trace for their appearance (look what happened to Oculeth’s hair xd). So it would be logical for some of the nightborne to retain their NF lineaments, or at least a hint of it. Ofc, the player model isn’t that gaunt, but special skin texture could make less muscular, skinny illusion via shades and adding some NF traits: wrinkles and same tarnished dark leylines NPCs have. And we need an option for nightfallen eye color and hairstyles anyway.

The bright side of having normal NB model with NF features is they still have their noses, so we won’t look like Voldemort =)

((sorry for the bad shalassian, I hope my posts are at least understandable))

7 Likes

Still nothing to reduce the size of the worgen’s teeth ?

1 Like

Tails or we riot :wolf:

5 Likes

We deserve a tail!
Blizz, you have the technology
Make it so!

5 Likes

I like this. Hoping for Suramar NPC weapons and a robeless version of the heritage armor, would be amazing. Glowy hands, maybe some arcane effects in the hair as an option too?

3 Likes

I am on fetch strike until we get tails. You can all go get your sticks and balls yourselves.

3 Likes

why not add armor vendor to Suramar what sells local cloth/armors so once u buy u lean the trasmog aperiance aswell … why not make all gear what vendors sells instead of white quality they will be green so u get the apariance aswell … none buy white stuff anyway …

3 Likes

Didn’t expect to see examples so fast! Art team always delivers. Eating my nails and tentacles while waiting on details about the new Velf options.

7 Likes

I love these new eyes.

5 Likes

I think its time to set up that parade in Suramar.

5 Likes

maybe after the release of 9.1.5? At the moment if we gather we will end up having clone wars :smiley:

9 Likes

ahaha so good xD

4 Likes

actually a great idea! that way we also see what kind of creative customization and mog combos people will come up with :wink:

3 Likes

According to the preview it does seem like we are getting more squinty eyes, if you compare the outer two to the middle two.

8 Likes

I hope it is something that you can choose, like toogle on and off feature, same for the hair metal “chains”.

5 Likes

and to be honest, with these squinty eyes in the preview we actually look even better than the NPC which makes me so hyped and excited, this is simply amazing work

2 Likes

To me it looks like the eyes will be an “option” like Orc posture, where it applies as a blanket effect to the char overall, ie any face etc.

Also looks to me like facial jewellry may be separated from earrings, and the possibility of the metallic chin guards outside of the HA.

need to see males, imo they suffer way worse with the current situation than the females do (although both suffer) as male nightborne NPCs have a very prominent brow compared to our characters which only amplifies their facial differences alongside the eyes.

I love that they’ve added new skins without deviating from the theme though, blacks, greys etc is all cool and very much keeping with the NB theme. I was worried they may add peaches and purples which for me is just a bit ooof.

These skin colours make them stick out from Nelf that bit more as nefl only have a few pasty blue choices whereas it’s looking like nightborne are going to have at least 4-5 different blues as well as a couple of greys and black.

Happy for you guys.

Myself, - considering getting a headstart on levelling a male lightforged survival hunter…platinum skin with rose-gold jewellry on show?? Yesssss.

3 Likes

Hopefully they will be separate choices. The belf, human, nelf etc choices for jewellery are separate and lets face it there are so few customisation choices at present, that splitting them all up would be a bonus.

5 Likes

well the 2 middle once are the dark elf skins i spoke about they need dark eyes option still and some dark black hair option :smiley:

3 Likes

People are saying they (Nightborne) got Night Elf skin tones, yet have no idea that the NPC Nightborne of Alpha Legion had them way before anyone else :smiley:

https://imgur.com/a/2ose6fH

Glad it is being implemented back.

9 Likes