Last wish - Nightborne customization

You mean the US forums? People are just jealous for whoever got customizations and whoever didn’t.

Some Night elf players are attacking Nightborne. Some Blood elf players are attacking Void elves. That’s the usual US forums. Glad I’m here in EU it’s more chill and calm.

6 Likes

In US forums yes, as well as in twitter.

However, it does not ruin my hype for the upcoming customizations! :smiley:

11 Likes

have to start makeing a dark elf rp guild :rofl:

2 Likes

I was afraid if Blizzard listened to those people, then none of us will get customization options. :frowning:

But it seems they are not, and we all got some. I’m really excited for more to come!

4 Likes

Don’t worry it was already officially announced in a blue post and wowhead. I don’t think it’s going to be canceled any time soon. They need something to hype up 9.1.5 and raise the subs.

4 Likes

I’m really happy, I’m going to level Nightborne today! I have to find accents to name her Serena, that will take some time. xD

I bet you and Luna are the happiest people in the world right now, customization for both Void Elves and Nightborne, this is really awesome.

You both deserved it! :blush:

6 Likes

Hmmm how about:

• Syrena
  • Serenassra

Oh yes my excitement is too big to explain. It’s like a child wanting something for so many years and it finally happens on Christmas!

Thank you Serena

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s not Serena :>

1 Like

u need to give it a Nightborne name aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

Serena kinda fits into most races, I’m never gonna make an Orc or Tauren anyway. xD

why dont u use

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/wow-nightborne-names.php

i picked a name like Caeta Khelzis beocurse it will be a dark elf not a nightborne :joy_cat:

I have a weird obsession with naming my characters with my irl name. :frowning:

I still remember the days, when Serena was a Nightborne :c

4 Likes

I’m still here! I will level a new one though, I miss Legion leveling. :>

2 Likes

have to make nightborne guilds on AD now when Nightborne wil become popular :rofl:

3 Likes

I remember when they got released everyone was playing them! I was one of the people of course, they are still my favourite race but I like Alliance more.

I’m hoping they will get those arcane glowing hands, they are so cool I need it. :>

3 Likes

My mage is going to be a Nightborne as well. The new options look too good to ignore :heart_eyes:

1 Like

nightborne arcine magee ?

Of course. Arcane is the best.

nightborne hunter pet u start with is moust OP of all other pets :smiley: