Last wish - Nightborne customization

there is dark elves what has gray skin and blonde hair so why cant there be nightborne once …

They do have a platinum blonde :slight_smile: https://imgur.com/a/qCRPzoN unless you want a brighter shade

1 Like

if it was up to me i would make streaks in the hair blonde (gold) and white… :smiley:
something like this

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/c2/c4/bec2c43605ccb16c264f5ae8f64835d3.jpg
2 Likes

Aww that sounds really nice, I did suggest several times the introduction of highlights xx

1 Like

bliizzard needs to learn that customizations is the moust importen part of the game :rofl:

1 Like

I was wondering if it’s ok to give Blood elves a few extra customizations? The males especially seem a little lacking.

Of course Allied races are a top priority when it comes to customizations, especially the Highmountain, Vulpera, Kul’tirans, etc.

But once that is all done, I would love it if blood elves get something’s too. (Suggesting this for my blood elf friends)

• Elven tattoos (like Warcraft 2)

• Runic tattoos (like the art in burning crusade for blood elves)

• Red eyes (for Blood elf Deathknights at least)

Thank you :heart: this will give them more flavor, especially TBC themed.

2 Likes

The thread turned into humans beards, void elves hair colour, pandaren issues, blood elf customization while the thread is dedicated for the Nightborne.
These people…

2 Likes

No offense Luna, but the Blue announced the customizations here. So… Its natural for people to request stuff here.

7 Likes

1 Like

They have announced the Nightborne and LFD changes here, not for others.

Nothing stops them from making their own threads.

1 Like

i want to play dark elf already

2 Likes

Sorry if we blew up the topic of the post a bit. ^^’ It’s only been that Blue Person above who has inspired one to hit the keyboard, thinking it will be more likely to be listened this way.

They mentioned the void elf here too.

But still… Nightborne could really go with actual visible tattoos. The weird angles you have to shift to see them irks me.
Also, give me my arcane glow on hair and fingers!

7 Likes

But you got what you wanted, and this thread has had more attention than all my pleas for long beards together.

And that used to happen in my every thread- I asked for long beards for Humans, and some people cried “Nightborne got nothing”. Indeed they had nothing, but these are two completely different things. Do you feel threatened by other requests, even after they are made real?

I made the Long Beards For Humans (#LBFH) comment because this thread already became centered around Void Elves. It has not been about Nightborne for a while now (ever since the announcement).

And since it drew Blizzard’s attention, I thought it was one of a very few opportunities to talk some sense to them.

These in mind, I do not see why this is bad.

2 Likes

Humans and void elves are stinky

The Void Elves and Highmountain Tauren have yet to receive “their new customizations”, so it wouldn’t be surprising if the previews would be posted in this thread when the time comes. :wink:

2 Likes

give vulpera hairstyles :rofl:

I do like our tattoos, they are the most unique thing that any race can wish for, there is no race with tattoo style as ours, meaning it shines upon sun/light touches the skin.

I told you before, and telling you again, you have all my support on your issue, I (we) got what I (we) wanted, as compared to other races we had literally nothing, we got this after constant ignores from the devs as well as community. Yes community, as some individuals were finding my request as a cliche.

Please check, how many threads I and others have made for them to hear the requests. A female human has 26 eyebrow options, meanwhile the Nightborne had 29 customizations in total.

At last, they heard for which I am grateful from bottom of my heart.

Back in our times, there was only one type of an elf. ONE.

You guys can have a break for another couple years I believe, you have gotten “new” features, when no other race have gotten a thing.

Will say it again, please fight for your voices to be heard, I am all for it.

But all I am asking is to not ruin the thread with your off topic requests, if a blue has answered here, it does not mean that a thread dedicated to the Shal’dorei should be considered as the Q&A thread.

1 Like

Yes exactly! Remove Nightborne plz.

(jk)

1 Like

Lowb….

/sigh

remembers Serena was Nightborne main herself

5 Likes