Latest patch joke

Have you tried asking if your bed provides PvP bonuses. Well rested used to be quite good damage boost in BGs in past.

Jests aside… I hate them for that change. BfA PvP thing is a mess all-around for me, and only good thing they did was warmode, but all rest felt as it is.

Oh wow, really? Great idea, make the whole grind a lot slower. :)))))

Words of wisdom right there.

1 Like

His attitude is what makes him a troll.

1 Like

Oh well, I cannot comment that. I just personally find that it is very hard for Blizzard find middle road. I, personally, do like that there’s some classic MMO-feel with all that run-about and that you can split things between sessions. It is a bit like things in classic, but not as tedious as in there.

For my sake main quest should have been longer and alt-skips bigger.

1 Like

I cannot do final stage in uldum, Magni fell down from elevator so he can’t contact the chamber of heart. I’m not kidding. Other people have this bug too. PTR is a joke when it comes to live version

1 Like

I got stuck in Halls and had to #unstuck by HSing back to Boralus, I walked on the air and got trapped behind a phased gate. BuT tHeRe’S No BuGs On ThIs PaTcH

1 Like

Magni needs a diet …

Not even ancient lift can carry a dwarf.

Yes, I make fun now, but yesterday I had my share of issues that gave me such migraine that I had to skip raid due headache caused balance loss.

I play raid to wipe non-stop.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.