Layers and Character Creation Adjustments on Select Realms

What is the frequency to review if a server still need to be lockdown or not?
I’m sure some server don’t need lockdown anymore so please can you review that …

And ofc :

Unlock servers & open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferrably reduce the amount of layers

But atleast give us an update!

2 Likes

Unlock servers & open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferrably reduce the amount of layers.

3 Likes

All these quack reasons and ney sayers thinking they need to come here and explain stuff, open servers add layers if needed (hardly doubt it, leveling zones are empty) , problem solved, stop killing classic intentionally (no were not going shadowlands) and tailor to your paying customers…

1 Like

So, i’ve heard that Blizzard is intending to merge some of the low-populated servers (not sure - were they talking about Classic or Retail). Imagine how Fun it’d be if currently locked servers would be merged… but still remained locked ))

Where did you hear that they are intending to merge some realms? So far Blizz hasn’t show very much dedication there.

@Nunu: Recommended light “snack”:

1 Like

Its under “general discussion” and not “Wow classic general discussion” so i guess it’s not for classic

2 Likes

Ty! But yes, that will be only for retail, maybe they will do sth with Classic as well but I kinda doubt it.

I almost forget the daily reminder

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ts been a long time since i’ve seen Blizzard so unprofessional.

My friends would love to play classic wow with me and other friends on Firemaw. But have been waiting since April.
In addition, the locked servers are running empty. Nobody levels new characters anymore. While there are people who stop playing at level 60 for several reasons. Guilds have a hard time because of this.

Come on Blizzard, give us some information about the situation.

2 Likes

1 Like

how about you just transfer to a lower population realm? problem solved.

1 Like

The low level zones are dead. Mage boosting and locked server is making the world pretty sad place. No low levels to camp either, they all in instances.

Why are we not unlocking the servers? All the zones are so empty, everywhere is empty, to see someone out in the world lvling is rare and it makes me happy to see they still exist when I do see one. I have friends who wants to play on my server, but its been locked for months. Because its summer time and some servers are locked and a lot of people are waiting for AQ, the locked servers feel really empty, if you unlock them that could fix the issue. According to WillE’s utube video the bots didnt affect the server economy anyway, if thats why u’re keeping it locked.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Gehennas and Golemag leveling content is litteraly dead. Leveling now to golemag alliance i reached level 49 and only met a single player on my journey. And i visited every leveling zone.
In addition tons of people are unable to play with their familiar ones. The server locks made a huge colateral damage. please unlock them already

5 Likes

3 Likes