Learn About the Mythic+ Dungeon Rating in Chains of Domination

That’s a lie. Pure and simple.
You’re in a thread about a new M+ feature.
You’re also getting new/changed affixes.
Sure no new dungeon at this time for M+ and yeah I think the megadungeon SHOULD get a M+ version in the same patch. Just like the heroic version SHOULD have been in the same patch as well. But it’s still a new (mega)dungeon, even though it’s not M+ yet.

A lie? We get the 4 new mobs in the same 8 dungeons. Get out calling me a lier. You are in an M+ topic asking for world content. And you get a new area. Deal with it. You are the lier here. And get out of this M+ topic.

2 Likes

Yes. Or complete hyperbole at best.

No.

You’re getting new stuff too. Deal with that.

Nope.

Not up to you, buddy.

I keep reporting you. Bye.

For what? Replying to you?
‘Ok’.

Reporting for no real reason is against the forum rules. Just saying.

Maturity of a toddler :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I heard in korthia there is a VERY good progresion for a casual players 200-233 ilvl it basically means you don’t need to do any hard content just daily Quests and WQ in korthia GJ blizzard

At least one good thing about it then - I won’t have to set a foot in a mythic dungeon!

It is offtopic crying. And calling someone a lier who gets 4 new mobs in every dungeon. There is nothing to do with it. And i am 42 years old. I am too old to debate with a child like tahra. Especially when it is with calling names. Who is the toddler.

For a 42 year old you sound pretty petty to me…

233 is kinda nothing on 91. tbh :smiley:

Now you are just trolling. Awesome people here on the forums.

Tell me please. What more content do we get in M+ then 4 mobs? I am really wondering.

I don’t know. Nor I care. M+ means nothing to me, man.

It’s the same ilvl as last 2 bosses in normal sanctum
yes that is not good if you are going for HC and higher :smiley: but if you don’t like raiding or m+ or PVP it’s pretty cool for people have that progresion
cause they can play the WORLD and progress

If you want to play m+ you still need RIO
When i was reading it
there is only number and tyrannical score + fortified score
and that is unfortunately not enough :smiley:

Then what are you trying to achieve in an M+ topic?

Is free gear for people who don’t deserve it, but blizzard need to help casuals…
World content shoudn’t be above LFR level.

I am announcing out loud that Blizzard can sod off with any false content like M+ and that they should create good questing experiance etc. I stated it quite clearly in my first post on here.

You sounds like a toddler to me.

People like M+, so we get our updates too. You get your content updates and can discuss in there. I dont ask in pvp threads stuff about M+ or in open world threads about M+, or in raid-topics about M+.

Where is you maturity.

But I do. And I will. Where’s my rattle?

Got rid of it. It’s overrated, man.