Leavers in M+ should get no credit for the key

They shouldn’t get loot, but they also shouldn’t get locked.

You are so weird why would anyone insult the OP when anyone with common decency and using logic would agree with them. You start of the neg vibes before the post gets into full swing and encourage problems.

Just the way these forums are and some of the users on it.

No problem with being a pessimistic realist :smiley:

Even providing logics & facts, there are those on here, who would still say that someone is wrong because their opinion is different. We see this everywhere unfortunately.

If you want to deny that the protection existed with PL, be my guest. However GL gives no protection.

I do wish Blizzard would fix that loophole.

Agree with OP

The point is more:

If the base system works well and has an exploit, fix the exploit and dont blame the system.

The exploit is that you can kick people while being in an encounter, which makes no sense at all.

This is not an GL problem

I find it ironic because this fix was applied to PL to stop the exact bad behaviour we are talking about. So it worked. Now we have GL that doesn’t care if you are removed and will stop you getting loot and lock you to that kill.

But no no, lets not blame the change of system. Can’t recognise this is a direct result of swapping from PL to GL.

As I have said every time. Blizzard need to fix this issue.

Because PL was a mistake. GL is superior.

So its better to fix the problem rather than the better system.

GL is inferior. It has created so much negativity, toxicity and resentment in some content segments, I’m genuinely glad I don’t have to pug. I feel for the “community spirit” of the game, forcing GL was a mistake. PL wasn’t perfect, but paired with the ability to cross-realm trade gold, GL really brings out the worst in people.

In your subjective view maybe for many other it was not.

Strange that the system works for many other games and worked for wow for many years before the replacement…

I am a firm believer of that it goes without saying that its my opinion.

Its kinda obv, that it is my opinion… therefore its stupid to even add that sentences.

But go on quote everyone saying one or the other is superior or better :stuck_out_tongue:

You are entitled to your opinion.

For me PL will always be superior. It respects the classes and specs present.

1 Like

Yeah, hunters needing on felstriker sure was fun. Likewise paladins snagging all the cloth, leather or mail gear.

They always comments on posts made by people, who’s “opinion” is different from theirs :wink:

Because back in the day there was no real good pala gear? Also back in the day, there were no increases of stats for wearing a certain armor.

Why should a DPS care for its armor category when its an increase due to stats? What forbids a paladin to wear cloth, leather and mail when it has superior stats?

The whole change came with an gear overhole. When they made actually gear for every armor typ + giving increased main-stat in full (right-) armor.

Yes, and I think it is incredible stupid…

Nah you just like arguing :slight_smile: we all do but to say GL is better especially after so many years of people asking for change due to ninjaing seems obtuse.

atleast i am not negative and post on several chars in same thread, just to pick a point about things like you do to stir up trouble which you are good at being a stirrer.

Ninja-looting was an Masterloot thing.

And GL still works fine for many other games, and it worked fine for the game for many many years before PL became a thing.

Lets not forget that people also hated PL since you saw as many threads back when it was a thing. And I still hate it.