Leavers in M+ should get no credit for the key

This is true, I do make a mean cup of tea!

My very first raiding experience in the game was back in vanilla. It was the first MC run on my server, and it was a PUG because there weren’t enough somewhat geared level 60 guild members for a 40-man raid. It was a massively immersive experience for me since I had never done anything else quite like this, even though we only killed Lucifron.

One of the randoms rolled need on an epic ring that he wasn’t supposed to roll on. Major server drama ensued that went on for days, and in the end the guy was mobbed off the server.

In the years after, my group used Master Looter for all raids, and a DKP system, which is the only loot system I feel worked well, even though it also had some flaws. But this doesn’t work for PUGs, and I guess nowadays the majority of raids is done in PUGs.

nah - one toxic Frenchman dude kicked my priest before kill on normal smolderon and I still could loot and roll :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah the good old days :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.