Legendary cloak upgrades

Doing mask runs and having actual fun.

1 Like

no mate if you think its fine to spend close to 45min/char on daily crap in a mmorpg you have too much time, dont do anything else and/ or very low expectations on what you spend your time on.

Rewards that increase your character power should come from difficult content and not from oneshotting open world mobs on a daily basis.

i could make big progress in legion in the 2hours i played doing a raid /m+ or arena.

now i get bigger progress doing dailies (+essence farm) than doing MMORPG content which is 10times more difficult.

and yes you are either a kid or student. no working adult with a working social circle and hobbies finds this enjoyable time too rare to waste to do dishes by hand in a videogame :DD

1 Like

^

+ You dont even have to get it at max level, im 9 on all 3 of my mains and i didnt bother last week due to my friends being done & 10 didnt really seem to have much purpose ( no corruption ressistance )

Visions can die in a fire for all I care. I like the idea of a challenge, though at this point the vision affixes in zones are just ruining the whole idea. My character is being shot around, playing with movement speed and haste etc. Also not a fan of the timer idea at all, we already have mythic+ for that.

1 Like

Its not as much affixes, more the affixes they made

Pretty much a pointless going caster unless you need to get the cloak up with this fire shiet

Mate youā€™re an octopus. Itā€™s obvious to everyone, only octopuses enjoy grasping at straws so much. Itā€™s the extra arms.

7: get up, go to work
8-5: Work
6: Finish dinner (I live close to work)
6-7: sort any chores
7-10: gaming/go out for a game of Warhammer depending on day
Weekends: See partner

Itā€™s not hard mate. I main one character because thereā€™s no reasons to run alts unless you have alot of spare time.

And you still can

well no you donā€™t. Raid gear is way better and more plentiful then daily gear, which is ya know, daily locked. To get M level raid gear Iā€™d have to do a 5 mask clear of a vision and itā€™s still inferior by 5 ivl, so youā€™re just wrong unless youā€™re only normal raiding.

no the power doesnt come from daily gear its the essences and cloaklvl. itemlvl is irrelevant in comparison to these and corruptions.

ye thats 3hours of gaming wasting one for daily chores in a video game. but you know there are also other jobs than 8-5 minimum wage around the corner and people cook properly which also takes an hour. do sports, have friends and gf.
so even less and the last thing i want to do is waste it on boring content.

you can enjoy them as much as you want. just dont force people to log in daily.

in the past it worked fine, it can work now aswell =). if i like to not play during the wee kbut do a 10h session on a sunday i should have the same progress as someone who logs in every day for 45min.

The DAILY reset /timegating is the problem

NOT the grind.

The hell, being doing raids since the first save and I only have 2 items from it so far.

I kinda think Orgrimmar was possible but Stormwind cuz of mage quarter and Alleria is pretty hard. Iā€™m probably doing some mistake in my routing but usually everything till those is pretty smooth but i canā€™t really deal with them after i activate my 4th mask

Orgrimmar was, to my knowledge, done last week by mage, DH, hunter, rogue, priest, druid, and dk, and it would not surprise me if there were more.

I know at least 1 DH and 1 Moonkin has done SW. And we will have 15% more sanity reduction for SW this week.

1 Like

I kinda did wrong with attempting without upgrading cloak first :smiley: With 4 masks , i managed to %40 Alleria after clearing 4 zones. With next weeks r12 proc , iā€™m sure iā€™ll be able to do 4 mask without problem considering itā€™s Orgrimmar but idk about 5. Like i said , i probably fail with my routing.

I mean not many jobs go past 9 hours, thatā€™s pretty standard hours. Not sure why you assume Iā€™m on min wage or donā€™t have a partner. Esp considering itā€™s right there on my schedule on that second oneā€¦and thereā€™s an hour on there for cooking? Itā€™s almost like youā€™re not reading my replies and just being salty. You also need friends to play Warhammerā€¦ But hey you nailed one out of 5! I donā€™t do sports.

No oneā€™s forcing you to log in. If you want to do mythic raiding without any corruptions itā€™s doable. They make life ALOT easier but arenā€™t essential.

Obviously faction locks are always time gated. Itā€™s been that way since BC. But for raiding you donā€™t need factions at exalted. So you can still do that. Your only inconvenience is logging in once to do the minor assault before it resets Sunday. Do the major and minors thatā€™s 20K essence, 2 runs off. Youā€™ll progress slower though the cloak but itā€™s still doable and you donā€™t need max level for anything bar Nā€™zoth, so if your raiding at normal or heroic you can probs live with a L6-8 cloak.

Unlucky pal :frowning:

Interestingly due to the say it stacks thatā€™s in the field 30% less sanity loss overall from last week!

warrior did it also last week.

I assumed one would, fury has no discernible disadvantage against havoc in there. Just hadnā€™t seen a video :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh true, Fury seems to be pretty good for Visions also, I think it was this one that I saw

`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJri0goFhWE

Donā€™t even bother to upgrade it. By the time you reach max level Shadowlands will come out anyway. Blues or even green will be better than it.

Shadowlands is coming out in 28 days? I know people were joking about bliz releasing unfinished expansions but that seems like a bit much.

2 Likes

Try being a parent :rofl:

Yeah, no, thanks :stuck_out_tongue: thatā€™s the worldā€™s most expensive hobby right there, in cash and time! I work with kidsā€¦thatā€™s enough for me.

1 Like

One of my girls has severe autism and I think itā€™s the best job in the world being a mom :slight_smile:

2 Likes