Legendary drop rating

Dear Blizzard Customer Support,

I hope this message finds you well.

However, I must address a growing frustration that I, along with many other dedicated players, have encountered regarding the drop rate of the legendary axe within the raid. Despite diligently farming every difficulty of the raid every single week (excluding mythic Fyrakk), the legendary axe has eluded me. I have invested considerable time and effort into this endeavor, yet the desired item continues to evade my grasp.

I understand that RNG plays a significant role in loot distribution, and I fully respect the element of chance inherent in such games. Nevertheless, after numerous attempts and employing various strategies, it becomes disheartening to witness others, who may not invest the same level of dedication, acquire the legendary item effortlessly.

In my pursuit of obtaining the legendary axe, I have utilized items such as BLP drops to enhance my chances, yet the desired outcome remains elusive. While I acknowledge the importance of rarity in preserving the value of such items, I believe there may be room for adjustment in the drop rates to ensure a more equitable distribution among dedicated players.

Please understand that my intention is not to undermine the integrity of the game or its developers. Rather, I seek to convey the sentiments of a passionate player base who invests their time and resources into enjoying and supporting the World of Warcraft universe.

In light of these circumstances, I regret to inform you that I have decided to withhold any further financial contributions to blizzard until the issue get’s addressed. I hope this decision underscores the significance of addressing the concerns raised by myself and fellow players. I started to play WoW at the age of 18 and am 38 now, World of Warcraft is a part of my life so I do not make such a decision lightly.

Sincerely,
Tom (Zardan)

1 Like

It is terrible design, I killed fyrakk hc every reset and get all lesser embers too you can get and still nothing. Legendaries should not be tied to RNG, In my opinion it should have been designed like this
1, Make quest drop from fyrakk to every user eligible
2, You do some questline, collect things from raid bosses- Higher difficulty more you get
3, Some grind- For example farming some items from Rares, dungeons etc
4, And at the end Mage tower like scenario, obiously not as difficult as Mage tower but still decently challenging

1 Like

I miss when we had legendary questlines that gave a pretty set amount of progress every week

Let me at a little “cherry” on top of this legendary droprate.

my friend started raiding Hc 4 weeks ago with his paladin, today we where discussing embers drop rate and what not, he mentiond on the side he has 24,
I have raided this place every week for sens it came out, progressing hc etc, and i have also 24 after this weeks fiasko.

What this means is that like the catalyst there is a max amonth of embers you can own that increases every week and for alts there is a catch up drop rate for these.
as mentiond by my mate, “first two weeks i got one from like every boss”

Just another kick in the nuts to anyone who thought putting effort farming in to anything would pay off.

oh and those “greater embers” you find eatch week, al they do is raise the drop rate for your next kill and then it resets, so you are basicly always better off not trying

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.