Legion Dalaran Portals

Hi Blizz,

So I’m back on my mage after long long time, to do some catch up with lore and questing and at this moment I’m doing Legion content and I come to a quest “An Unexpected Message” where I need to take portal to Dalaran crater in Hillsbrad and I can’t because you remove it, now why would you do that ?! I get all change about artefact weapons (even thou I think it’s bad and that you should not remove that experience for players and that should available until player reach that part of story while questing) but this small, simple thing, following story line thru world, your are ruining it, your own game, by removing this kind of things you are breaking flow of the story and it really bad, think about it.

1 Like

You are a mage, you do not need a permanent portal to Dalaran Crater, you can create your own portal to Dalaran Crater, you only need to buy the skill book in Northrend Dalaran to learn the portal.

3 Likes

@Jadzia, you are totally missing the point or just trolling.

2 Likes

The only one who could be trolling is you, because you are a mage complaining about a portal being removed, your class can learn to create portals to crate dalaran, you are complaining about a portal that has been removed for everyone except your class. Anyone who needs to take a portal to crater dalaran can’t go directly with a portal EXCEPT YOU AND ANY OTHER MAGE.

2 Likes

well pretend he isnt a mage…

4 Likes

@ Jadzia Your ignorance and short-sighted is amazing, please go somewhere else to troll.

2 Likes

I think it’s because of the portal rooms they added in SW/ORG. You only get legion portals if you have a legion quest that requires you to go there (like the Chromie quest to Wyrmrest Temple or the Paladin campaign sending them to the Plaguelands through Dalaran Crater).

Well, I could go somewhere else if you make a Mage Portal so I can leave. Crater Dalaran would be great. Without the portal I will stay here calling you on your false complaint.

3 Likes

So sad, bye now.

1 Like

I can’t go. You have not make a portal to Crater Dalaran, you know that portal that for you has not been removed.

1 Like

The portals pop up for quests. All through Legion if you are sent somewhere and it requires one of the dala portals, they are there.

4 Likes

@Punyelf, if they were I would not make a topic.

3 Likes

All my quest portals popped up levelling through Legion. Odd.

2 Likes

Seriusly, I was just triying to help you but you have been so rude with me with gratuitous attacks calling me troll just for explaining you how to learn the portal that you want to use.

You are a mage, so you can learn a portal to Crate Dalaran, you only need to go to Northrend Dalaran and buy the portal tome that costs justs 135g that I have already linked and with that you will have the portal tearned so you can use it anytime you want. Why do you believe this is not helpfull is beyond me.

1 Like

It could be bugged and you’ll have to make your own way there. File a bug report in game.

Lucky you are a mage :laughing:

2 Likes

@Punyelf Just check on my main and alts I was playing in Legion there is only one portal left in Chamber of the Guardian, and that is one for Wyrmrest temple, all others are removed.

Your main will not see the portals, they only appear when you have a quest to use them.

1 Like

@Punyelf As I sad on start I was on the quest “An Unexpected Message” and I didn’t have portal I had to go to SW and fly there.

And like I said the portals should appear when you are on specific quests. It sounds like you have encountered a bug. You will need to do a bug report in game. You are a mage who could have teleported if you’d bought the tome to learn it as explained by Jadzia.

2 Likes

@Punyelf If portals should appear when on quest then it’s a bug and I will report it to Blizz and yes I know about tome, thank you.