Legion Raids

Ey guys I was wondering is it possible to solo legion raids on normal diff with 390-400 ilvl rouge or Druid ?

Not really. Maybe some bosses, but it will take tons of time.

On normal, no. Maybe lfr and only up to nighthold.

1 Like

Me and a friend cleared ToV mythic yesterday but we are both 440 so I believe at that ilvl it will be hard to solo them and probably only up untill first few Nighthold bosses.

Imo is better to make a transmog run group.

Soling on Normal you can solo most of Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold but there are some bosses that can make it hard. For example Ursoc puts a stackable debuff that increases damage he does to you. If you won’t kill him fast enough he will kill you. It’s easy with pet classes becasue pet can get the damage. It migth be doable on Druid tank. Still it’s not hard to find people to do those raids in group finder.

I can solo up to nighthold heroic, I haven’t tried anything else

ED ,TOV and NH in normal and LFR settings yes maybe even heroic at your gear level but after that TOS and Antorus LFR only at a push .

My death knight is ilvl 425 and I can solo all of emerald and nighthold on normal. Heroic probably too but it would take a little longer.
I’ve tried antorus normal the other day and I barely managed to beat hounds. Garithos was a breeze though

You could probably solo Heroic Nighthold on a druid but that’s as far as it will probably go at that ilvl.
There’s nothing that can really kill you or that does a lot of dmg really since it’s tuned for 10 man if you’re running it solo, it’s only if a boss lasts like 5-6 minutes if where you’re probably run into some survivability issues.

First boss in Tomb of Sargeras has a nasty tank and pillar mechanic that will kill you in 5 seconds if not done right, bosses after that aren’t as difficult but you can’t try them before killing the first boss.
But you can try it of course, I think I did it at like 405 but after 5-6 attempts and I also knew the boss from before.

You can solo Heroic NH as a rogue. But thats pretty much it with that ilvl. Havent tried anything higher since BoDA was current. Having access to the skip in NH makes it way less painful. Also you will need leeching poison as assa or roll luck as outlaw on HC. Dont bother with Sub.

1 Like

Yes you can solo all the Normal Difficulty Raids in Legion

Antorus Might still be abit of a Challenge.

But yeah…

• The Emerald Nightmare
    Trial of Valor
    The Nighthold
    Tomb of Sargeras

Is Soloable!

I haven’t seen anything of Legion in a while, and I can’t sleep, so …

400-ish Tankadin alt. Emerald Nightmare Normal took exactly 30 minutes. I went in. I hit things. Things fell down. There wasn’t even any thought of tactics for anything at all. I had my Notes addon out in case there was something I should mention; I didn’t have to use it. I literally lost zero HP through the run - I did have Resounding Protection trait, and that absorbed what little damage was incoming. Il’gynoth got only about 30% through his cast. At 120, your aggro radius is quite small, so you can simply save time by running around trash.

ToV. First boss. I ended up bubble-hearthing. :slight_smile: I figure it would have taken me an hour to get through Hyrja and Hymdall, and I’m reasonably sure I couldn’t have died. Maybe as Ret. Or maybe I’ll try to tag-team it sometime with my mage taking on that pair and then transferring the lock.

Now I’ve started, maybe I’ll see what Nighthold is like before reset …

1 Like

The only issue in Nighthold is Botanist if you dont have amazing Defensives - High burst in the end

Rest is faceroll

420 and mythic ToV was right of the bat impossible after first boss.

the first raid, yea.

others? Nope.

Yeah, I had to use my heals for the first time on Botanist, and again on Star-guy. But neither needed much.

I really am surprised that almost no damage registered at all, anywhere, apart from those two.

I wondered if Krosus would be a DPS-check for me in tank spec, but he only managed to Slam the bridge once.

So Nighthold Normal also faceroll as a tank @ 400.

I think I’ll have a go at Legion raids after reset, if only for curiosity. There’s not much there to go in for, without legacy loot.

Maybe I can sleep now. G’nite all!

2 Likes

so true /cry.

sleep well :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah doing the legion raids after 1 lvl in the next expansion is way more worth it tbh

1 Like

i… think… i agree? :rofl:

To trigger Legacy Loot.

At 110 wont activate WoD Loot Legacy.
But at 111, Would activate WoD Legacy Loot.

At 120 Legion wont activate legacy loot.
and let’s say they dont do the squish in the next expansion

But 121 Would activate Legion’s Raids Legacy Loot.

At 130 wont activate BFA’s Legacy Loot.
But 131 Would activate BFA’s Legacy Loot.

You follow :p?

1 Like