Leper gnomes for horde!

So that the forsaken don’t have to be alone in the permanently diseased department!

3 Likes

would there be enough interested on playing green gnome with blisters as their protagonist to make this a sensible idea :smiley:

Well, mechagnomes exists…

And Leper should have been one of the more obvious allied race choices.

Mecha Tauren is a better idea, considering success of Mechagnomes.

Bobby Kottick should find and reward that guy who came up with idea of Mechagnomes and elevate their positions.

1 Like

better yet i think mecha goblin would be the most fitting considering their interest on tinkering with machines and such like the gnomes

they alrdy have those mechs with homing missiles and whatnot at their home island kezan :slight_smile:

Though… Mecha goblins would probably not look to bad with the amount of random stuff they would attach.

1 Like

their heritage armor is quite something aswell, theres a missile on shoulder and w/e :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I was gonna say ‘but…but…Lore!’

then I realiesed that the Forsaken do actually have a few leper gnomes already working for them so ‘lore says yes!!’

:smiley:

1 Like

Even Blood elves have the Leper Gnomes to do their work. Just go to the Tailer in SIlvermoon.

They do and massively flopped, i dont think gnomes are ever gonna have a high demand or a audience wide enough to justify it being a chosen model over countless demanded.

And I’m just thinking out loud for what is or should have been a fairly logical Allied race.

Should be low maintenance too since the settings are shared with well… Gnomes.

Leper Gnomes would be useless… what good are they when their arm falls off after swinging a sword? :stuck_out_tongue:

Who knows, they might have natural resistance against the plague (Which i’m fairly certain is just a really strong airborne acid).

They replace it with a mechanical arm, of course!

Mecha leper gnome. With the head just floating in a jar.

That actually sounds cool.

I’d love to see Warcraft providing 3 factions,
ousting Elves from the Horde, pushing all elves into some distinct new faction, gathering all of them, and get Pandas with them if they want, good ridance.
It could be fun to have something less manicheen than Blue and Red.
And no, as some old hordies, I don’t like your idea of Leper gnomes in the horde, Leper Gnomes is good for Discombobulator Ray only.

The risk is that they just end up with a very low interest race like the Mechagnomes. I personally don’t see them as an interesting addition.

1 Like

Troggs for the horde.

Why would Leper Gnomes join the Horde when they are used as slaves by them?

No. For the Leper Gnomes to be a playable race, they will be joining the Alliance and re-joining their Gnomish brethren.

Alternatively we get a faction reform where the Alliance and the Horde might merge, but anyway we get a new second/third all-race faction as a clan of villains and honourless outcasts. Here the Leper Gnomes can be rolled both on Alliance/merged faction, as well as the new all-race faction.

1 Like