Let Mechagnomes wear pants

Yes, they should have the option to have normal legs if someone so wants to barber shop to it. Then all of those transmogs could work.

They are Mechagnomes, not Gnomes, if you want to wear pants, don’t be a Mechagnome. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I love my pantless Mechagnome

She’s being a bit shy and hiding behind her weps atm.

1 Like

They can only wear diapers.

Why not just make it similar to bony forsaken ? Just leave the cog joints and fingers exposed and let us cover the rest ! That way the weirdos that like to look at spinning cogs will still have that and we normal people that want our mechagnomes with pants will finally play them :P. Its a win/win !

1 Like

What gnome? All i see is the purple sword?

1 Like

The forum software hates gnomes, they’re the only one who have to hold their weapon in their community icon :frowning:

please use search function

Where are your tegridy ? Give them pants !

Check me out, I don’t need no pants to look cool!

Gently pats Nikzii’s head

Sure you do…

1 Like

I believe they would then be called gnomes.

U mean like this?

Pants would only slow them down, they’d serve no purpose as they don’t need to worry about keeping their legs warm. Times change.

2 Likes

I don’t think pants are necessary, but they should have a lot more customization options for legs and be able to customize the color of their mechanical parts.

Several ARs could do with more customisation.

All of them could… But some more than others.

Mag’har orcs have a lot of customization options overall, but that’s mostly because they have a lot of skin options compared to most Allied Races.

The Nightborne on the other hand… That’s just sad…

I really hope when they do ARs they’ve taken note of all the suggestions that have been made. Hopefully some appeal to Blizz and can be considered. I don’t think it will happen any time soon.

Agreed…

And while I still hope for completely black and completely white hair colors for Void Elves, (it fits them imo, and some Velf NPCs have black hair) I hope they make some more voidy options as well, and not make all new customizations fit a “normal” appearance.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EY6Xpd3XkAIV0WB.jpg

Silverleaf on twitter made some really cool examples… Like those eyes for example. Personal favorite is the 2nd row, 3rd from the top.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.