Mechagnomes

Ok so after actually playing one…how horrible, disgusting, pathetic it looks.

AT LEAST ADD THESE OPTIONS

• Partial organic arms
  • Partial organic legs
12 Likes

i think they look cute if u choose the right face modifications

1 Like

they look like a scrapped art project. not 2020 premium game content

6 Likes

we’re made of scrap!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t take the OP seriously. No one else does.

18 Likes

Baby war amputees ?

3 Likes

Aren’t they too small for you to notice if playing them? Not trolling, wondering how far out your camera is. :slightly_smiling_face:

gnomes are only good for punting

1 Like

no my vision is perfect

Fair enough. I need glasses and even then find it hard to see my gnomes.

I’m no fan on the mechagnomes myself, some more options for the arms and legs wouldnt hurt.

Says the human, of all races…

9 Likes

I would love to see that Mechagnomes get maybe some transformering. I still remember when i played one of Yoshi games, that Yoshi transform to cars, helicopters. I have not unlocked any allied races yet, but i would love to see that. Imagine to see them Transform and i have Optimus Prime line in my head now: Transform, and roll out. :smiley: hehehe. :blush: I hope i don’t get into trouble but why not add some more fun to game. :candy: :candy: :candy:

3 Likes

Just let them mog boots and gloves !

But they got my favorit flirt reply :cry:

https://preview.redd.it/aemapb3r6gt51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=42cb5a36e05779086630231237de8480100759f3

10 Likes

I still don’t like it that we have to run a mythic dungeon to unlock them. That is second alliance AR that requires a mythic dungeon run. Funny you did not mention that… :smiley:

1 Like

Who was the first?

Kul Tiran, until they changed that to Heroic. Or is my memory playing tricks on me? :crazy_face:

1 Like