Let PvPers play PvP in Shadowlands

Dont forget the caster staff Nibellung from ICC so fun .

1 Like

Yes that staff was a topic of discusion in my guild back then.How often it procks
the Heroic 25 had a higher prock chance.We had mages with 3 valkyrs
later on they patched that one.

1 Like

Fire mages living bombs everywere and those valks so funny to watch pre nerf good times.

1 Like

Playing just PvP in this game doesn’t make any sense. You’ll always have to go through alot of PvE content so you can get to PvP, especially at the beginning of each expasion. So that explains why it’s a PvE game with PvP elements.

2 Likes

it was flagged for trolling which you have been doing all throughout this and other threads lol

Just because his view doesnt match yours doesnt make it trolling at all .
How about the countless posts you make over 4+ chars making the forums your personal blog when you know full well suggestions are done via ingame .

Wrongful flagging can end up with you being sanctioned not the post you flagged .

So he isnt trolling at all .

Btw your post is very ironic telling the poster you flagged them and adding 'lol" at the end very trollish immature and toxic .

4 Likes

I’m not trolling. I express and explain my idea in the forums. That post that was flagged is because it was a bit harsh and got multiple same sentence in the same post.

Trolling does not mean i don’t agree with your idea.

At the moment you explain X and Y how and why you are for a idea. There’s no trolling in it.

I could have waited for a moderator to judge me. But i considered i could redemmed it myself by editing it for better behavior and not make moderator spending time on it so he can do something else.

4 Likes

we dont like pve why do it?why force us to hit npcs all day long?Becouse it doesnt make sense to you?

1 Like

People in here have been saying that PvE shouldn’t be the only way to gear your character for PvP and you seemingly disagree with that, and comments like

are already pretty inflammatory considering that a pvp vendor fixes nothing when pve gear can just be 30 ilvl higher, have special effects, traits or whatever.

Combine this with the stuff you comment in other threads

You dont have to jusitfy yourself to anyone especially that poster .
Look at the way they lol’ed at you he is just toxic and doesnt deserve the time you give him .

2 Likes

Let’s take it in the right order. First the OP mention the state of BFA. And ask for Shadowlands to

When i see that the OP state something of BFA and want X for Shadowlands. i expected more arguments about what he want to complain for shadowlands. So i written this :

So that is clear now.

This is your point of view. There’s no rule that tell if i don’t agree with this my post is considered as trolling. If i miss it. Quote the code of conduct maybe i missed something and that will be my mistake then.

People have been bringing up arguments for that for 4 years, if you don’t believe it read this:

This was legion and it had similar problems, except that there are no templates in BfA anymore so it’s actually much worse if PvE gear is just superior in every way, not just item level.

This is not my point of view, it’s commonsense. A PvP vendor can sell green items and you painted it like it’s the solution for OPs concern.
If OP says that he doesn’t want PvE the only way to gear your character for PvP, an answer like “lol do some research pvp vendors are coming back everything is fixed” is inflammatory.

1 Like

He didnt claim it was fixed at all just said vendors are coming back which is good news .
Stop twisting words to suit your agenda .

Holy Paladins if played well were very hard to kill, no need for Val’anyr. Their survivability came from 1. naturally high HP & armor 2. Sacred Shield absorb which was SP based 3. quite mana/HP effective Shock & instant Flash spam that wasn’t vulnerable to interrupts and even if you forced them to hardcast & interrupt, they had shortened silence/interrupt duration & Concentration + Aura Mastery for immunity to said effects 4. sick mana returns from melee/judgements 5. Divine Sacrifice for 20% damage reduction 6. if all else failed, bubble. No legendaries required, they were yellow-glowing cockroaches that just wouldn’t die. Val’anyr in PvP was better for AoE healers bc to get most of it you had to heal as many targets as possible in the proc window and holy palas were more 1 (normally) or 2 (with Beacon) target healers. Ofc PvE & Holy Light glyph splash was another story, but they were spamming tanks anyway
 Agreed that Shadowmourne was pain on warriors though, godlike stats for their spec AND uber weapon damage. Retri paladins loved crazy Strength but most of their output didn’t depend on weapon damage so not essential. Unh dks actually preferred Bryntroll bc life drain was shadow based ie getting all those little Shadow damage boosts & easier to get than Shadowmourne.

Pre-nerf, yes, whole flocks of Smite spamming pets that wouldn’t get off you unless killed or outlasted. Post-nerf, not so much, worked more reliably in BGs where you could force proc by hitting 4-5 targets with some AoE like say Hurricane. Played 2v2 with Balance druid who had Nibelung and sometimes he just couldn’t get it to proc even once. Every time it happened, he would swear he’d be better off with a “normal” weapon for stats than this unreliable piece of !$@%, etc. Learned a lot of swear words from him then ^^

If you play only PvP then why do you even play this game? There are plenty of other multiplayer pvp oriented games so if you only wanna compete with others there are options. Don’t get me wrong, I love and enjoy in PvP, but let’s be real
 PvP is less than 5% of all content in this game. So no matter how much I respect those who only loves to PvP and those who PvE, I personally wouldn’t like to see “WoD” again, as well as this system now. The only solution to satisfy PvPers to absolutely and only play PvP is to make separate game where you can only play arenas and RBGs, but that’s just stupid.

And you post me a link of discussion that merely stopped after the announce of the PvP vendor.

I expected you posted Fact and not Discussion from you.

That is the post you have written. You posted like OP does : you are based on BFA system when you speak about shadowland.

I gonna post 2 link :

1 is about the PvP vendor article in the shadowland alpha :

and the other one is the encounter journal that show what item drop in the dungeon of shadowlands that show what PvE gear will drop :

So what is showing the encounter journal that show PvE item :

• Seems that Normal difficulty is at 110 ilevel.
  • For a heroic dungeon like “De Other Side” drop item like 155 ilevel items.

Now let’s have a look on PvP vendor what does he have to offer :

• The unranked Gear is ilevel 175 and is upgradable
  • The ranked Gear is ilevel 195 and is upgradable too.

So that mean that if “De Other Side” is a heroic dungeon and is 155 ilevel. We know that for Mythic Difficulty it will be 175 ilevel on M+0.

And so the unranked gear (rank 1) will be equal to M+0.

Now they can add any rank to make it equal to M+ systems, like for example :

If each M+ level give +5 ilevel,

Then for each rank of item level it give +5 ilevel.

That how it may be balance

This arguments spoke about Shadowland with Shadowlands fact on the Alpha.

This is what i asked about source and why i saw the OP was based on BFA gearing systems and not Shadowlands systems.

When you make a topic, you have to show the source of what you are based on to show physically what already shown in game and then you explain your point of views.

And not to be based on BFA gearing and complain that in the name of Shadowland when it’s BFA systems.

Was it hard ?
and

When you start a topic, you have to make thing before :

• Checking if an another topic is not already open : in fact Forums WoW ask to do not have multiple topic.
  • Make some research to confirm yourself of what you are speaking , to avoid that kind of orc : https://youtu.be/LO53UmBIxc0?t=98
1 Like

well pvp population was higher in previous expansions people just left because the game became very bad

4 Likes

A lot of ppl like to PvP I agree, but it’s less and less content each expansion. You have arenas, bg’s and good wpvp because of quest rewards, and that’s pretty much it today. They added assaults as PVP, but actually, they are PvE. So lack of content and lack of non-instanced PVP events gives PVP less and less importance in future.

I dont know what that is if it exists, or not lol

The blues, you can get the full blue set now in skirmishes.
The vendor worded differently though past from blues.

I am, they whine now for the things the had back then and they still whined for.

Pvp players no matter what will always whine.

1 Like

Even humans ran 2pvp trinkets for the bonus, obviously they didn’t wear medallions but the on-use one and the proc one.

This is what OP and a lot of pvp players would like to avoid :slight_smile: we would like to have a choice.

Sorry, my english is limited as it is my second language and even though I use it daily I use it for work.
I was talking about the first half year of Wod where pvp bots were ruining arena games from low cr to the very top and the further it was ignored by Blizzard the more bots appeared in the game.
After a while Blizzard lost a lawsuit against the founder of this bot if I remember correctly and the next day a banwave happened.
What I wanted to say with this is you as a pve player might not notice problems, it does not mean the game is flawless and calling out on a problem like that doesnt automatically make pvp players crybabies, now it depends on you if you’re able to understand it or not.

1 Like