Let us skip the quest line for cloak on alts

I’ve already done it on 6 characters, why do I have to do it again? It’s just the same thing all over again. Why can’t we have an option to just skip the questline and just obtain the cloak instantly without having to do the same thing you’ve repeated so many times before?

9 Likes

Because it’s a chore and we gotta do those :))

because retention analytics…

also “if lots of people are doing it then it must be fun” bs

You don’t :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah, you do have to do it again if you want to play a character.

Are you going to raid /push keys / rated pvp on more than 6 characters ?
if your answer is no,then :

2 Likes

Yeah, you do have to do it again.

I would love a ‘yes I’ve seen this all before’ button and not have to jump through all the hoops.

The existing skips don’t skip enough IMO.

4 Likes

I’m torn on this.

In general, I think characters should earn their own stuff.

But that is a gawdawful sequence to have to go through again and again. The scenario skips help a lot; :+1: for those!

I think a significant part of the problem is that with a new alt we have the 8.2 sequence to go through, AND THEN the 8.3 fol-de-rol on top of that.

I have a pet battler/banker I haven’t even sent to Nazjatar. She does a WQ now and then, and gets a corrupted item, which she can’t cleanse. Annoying. Still not going to put myself through all that again for that item, tho.

4 Likes

I think once you’ve done it per class then other classes should get it automatically. I’m sitting on a priest, pally, warrior and hunter that are all without the cloak; but I’ve already done it on these classes on other servers.

1 Like

even worse that my MOST important upgrade for such content is locked behind some boring story couple of hour long story quest.

1 Like

Those are rookie numbers

/flexes in 24…

No, don’t ask …

What got me eventually was the amount of loading screens. Not the need to do the quest actually. I still trigger every time I see a load screen. To the poinT i actually didn’t craft my engineering goggles for 2 weeks because I didnt want to have 4 load screens on my way and back from there.

dude give me one again full questline because after i abadoned quest Finding the Rajani my quest disappear and now i can take it anymore because npc dont give me and now i stuck on progress.

AHahahaha ,you called me the patient one not that long ago :stuck_out_tongue:
i could say same for you ,i “only” have 4 cloaks

Susssh! Not my fault alliance had no weapon emissaries and when it finally did I needed to boost that ilevel.

Unfortunately i also stopped logging them all now either. No random alting, no random goofing around., It burned me out. *

I completely understand OP, so thats for sure :smiley: I can collect flowers and I have done same tasks many times (i.e. flower crowns during event not long ago) - I can work for my reward. But those… loading screens. Lets count how many you have during that one quest alone :smiley:

• this is a part-lie though. I am casually playing my lowbie mechagnome, who appears to be quite relaxing pointless fun. Completely pointless.
1 Like

Yeah but with provided skips 80% of “questing” are actual assaults and you get currency to run visions aka thing that you would do anyway.

Yeah i agree on that one, we should get

1 person version of achi :rofl: :joy:

It’s not exactly like you have anything else to do along with the rest of 99% of the world on lockdown during the virus :stuck_out_tongue:

I level a mechagnome… I think it says a lot how quarantine has impacted my brainwaves! Imagine if I’d do even more cloaks. Oh, horror, I might actually level a vulpera, and this would be devastating!

1 Like

Some peps would cry even if they got bis stuff just by login the game.

2 Likes