Let's all remember WHY horde got ''blood elves''

It’s not because of ‘‘lore’’ or ‘‘evil garithos’’

They were distinct pretty early on - the Blood Elf starting zone was one of the earliest pieces of BC content and was highly polished by the time we rolled into testing.

I do remember a certain poor 3d artist having to chop the Silvermoon city into pieces because it was so overloaded many GPUs would overheat just loading it.

OH - one thing I vaguely remember was that Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of asian players (either korean or chinese - I can’t remember which was live at that point) - where many remarked on the horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play

13 Likes

This has been discussed to death. That might have been one of the reasons, but it was not the only reason.

21 Likes

I can’t wait to play that Horde High Elf <3

25 Likes

Also why is blood elves in quotation marks?

8 Likes

some people are one-track records playing on an infinite loop.

20 Likes

We can fix that in Mechagon. Just saying.

15 Likes

your people have advanced technology indeed but some things just can not be salvaged and belongs in the trash.

3 Likes

Indeed. It’s called Brain Replacement, Advanced Therapy. It’s a routine, painless procedure, with amazing results. We take the bad one out, install an advanced, mechanical replacement that mimics the good parts of the original, and throw the old away. Or give it to a museum, or send it back to the lab for study, or… well… throw it in the bin and take it to the Recycling Rig.

8 Likes

interesting that you would still find a primate brain worth studying. but my vote would be for the bin.

2 Likes

There’s always little things one can learn, even in the brains deemed the worst. It’s worth studying why they are in such condition.

3 Likes

Becaue alliance are racists.

7 Likes

It was because your alliance general was a censored word by blizzard sensitive child-safe system

That’s all there is to it.

6 Likes

Yo great way to say things!

1 Like

that sounds amazing, i d love you to take some things off my mind.

1 Like

Why do we need to remember why Blood Elves were added to the Horde? :thinking:

2 Likes

At the moment, it’s an all-or-nothing tech, I’m afraid. I can hit you with a club until you forget the things you want to forget, but… that’s a pretty barbaric procedure and the Orcs do it better.

1 Like

Something need doing?

6 Likes

Just put the composted horse out of it’s misery already…

3 Likes

There wouldn’t be any problems if humans weren’t so racist.

2 Likes

Who put 50p in the Human Paladin, for crying out loud?

19 Likes