Let's make it an interview #3

It’s a small world.

Like most of life lesson, like a spell reflection, the tendencies is to learn to late and timing is key.

*Rainblood light a match on the elves cheek from behind. *

Their is always a price to pay so i am not interested in giving in and i am not into ressurection.

“My sister,” Zhanag says without a trace of hesitation. “She died defending my family as we fled from Shattrath. I have since met ‘her’ from the alternate Draenor, but… Her death was a horrible, unjust thing. I would reverse it in a heartbeat if I could.”

Question: If you could make a single decision for your entire race, what would it be?

“Hmm… I shall answer this in two parts as I still consider myself to an extent a sin’dorei.”
Before the interview can interject Belaria puts a finger over their lips and shushes them.
"For my decision for the sin’dorei it would either be to reject the Banshee Queen and rejoin the Alliance before worse befalls them, or I would bequeath land in the Ghostlands for the ren’dorei, allowing them to venture around those lands and over time into certain areas of Eversong, perhaps Silvermoon, but Quel’Danas would be off limits completely.
As for what to decide for the ren’dorei? Stop living in the past. What done is done and stagnation will only do us more harm then good.

Question:
What is your favorite animal?

“my favorite animal? Well, Does fel-hounds count? They are incredible adorable. Rough-hided and immensely loyal, once you’ve broken their spirit- Oh… you meant something in the nature? A dragonhawk, simple as that”
She offers the interviewer a soft smile
question: “Ever gone against your heart, even though you know that something like that wouldn’t happen again?”

“Hmm… not really. I kinda have a ‘do whatever I feel like’ attitude most of the time. It gets me into more trouble then I’d like too.”

Question: If you could undo one action or decision you’ve made in your life, what would it be?

Not going with Maiev for the hunt fir Illidan! Those faul wounds didnt let me. I’ve heard it was quite a journey.

What is your greatest fear and how you deal with it?

“Death, and then being brought back by the Forsaken. They might not be mindless but I’m sure they all came back changed. Wrong, somehow. Full of hate and murder. I wouldn’t want to end up like that.”

Rorick pauses for a moment.

“And how do I deal with that? Eh, send 'em to the morgue before they get a chance at me. That or staying out of their way when I don’t like my chances.”

Question: Which one of your accomplishments are you most proud of? Why?

The cleansing from undeath abominations and horde scums of Lordaeron: rest in peace king Terenas for your kindness while we made our Exodus we couldn’t save your son but we tryed and repayed our debt to you atleast !

My grind and rise to power on a German pvp realm back then when blue mount was evel 50, my longevity as a player, my Juticar title, my unique prot pvp pve style aswell as fury and arm and my long carrier as the King capital punishment force, all the ennemies hordes and undead and others i have slayed so close.

The party on Orgrimmar and the carnage on the pompous zealed zandalari, all of my trading card games goodies , tabard , shirts, pets , mounts and toys and last my top notch potion master alchemy and my Holy paladin Humans Female reroll too many to name just one.

A question about taste now you can get one but only one of those trading card game munt frm those 3 which one do you pick and why : Ghastly charger, Neither rocket or a classic spectral tiger ?

“Being anointed as a paladin. I wouldn’t say I am proud of it, as the Light leaves everyone feeling undeserving of such a blessing, but feeling the Light’s touch for the first time has remained with me for all these years…”

Question: Did you ever have to decide between loyalty and honor?

I have abandoned loyalty and honor long long time ago… Loyalty is an illusion! It is a falsity created for the selfish to use when they need something. Honor is a fool’s prize. Glory is of no use to the dead. The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy…

Question: do you have any regrets?

Life is too short for us Humans to waste it on regret. Grins

For a second his face becomes serious again, with slight note on sadness in his eyes

On the second though I never found out my true indentity, would love to know my name yknow.

Have you ever failed in your missions? Just curious nothing personal.

Anwser:
“Nah, mon. I be too perfect for failin’ in anyt’ing.”
The troll pauses for a moment, before snickering and shaking his head.
“Of course I did fail, dere is no one who has a perfect track record, no matter how skilled ya be. I, myself as a witch doctor can’t truly consider every patient’s death to be a failiure, unless dey die because I made a mistake. You can’t be always saving every life. It’s de ones you can save, dat matter, not de ones you can’t. Also, corpses of dead patients can be made useful.”

Question:
What loa do you bargain with?
Or if none, what religion do you consider your own?
Elaborate on why and for how long, in either case.

“Quaint. You Trolls seem to attach the title of ‘Loa’ to any being that displays power beyond your own. Nature spirits, Old God minions, elementals, a passing hydra… It’s silly, really. How such crude, primitive creatures had an empire at any point, I shall never understand. But no, I do not worship any single entity. The Light is the way of my people, and I revere it and live by its tenets. I have my whole life; I was born just a few days’ journey from Karabor, after all.”

Question: What frightens you the most in all of the universe?

To die.
I seek to surpass my limetations of humanity and become as close to a god as possible.

Question:
With sylvanas raising people in to undeath via valkyr and sometimes her own power.
Do you believe we shoud officaly change her titel from banshee queen to lich queen?

Marinya scowls, barely restraining herself enough to soften her choice of words.

"Scavenged crown forever stained, by lies and fear the fallen reigned. Now perched atop that bone wrought spire, drawing soul’s eternal ire, building walls from dead and pained, shielded firmly by the slain.

Thus enshrined in blood and bone, made pretentions at a throne; Imitation, highest praise; a gift to her killer."

Question:

If the enemy faction wins this war, what will you do?

Go back to the dreadscare and continue my plan to take control of the remains of the burning legion.
It is probley the safest place from the lich queen.
I prefeer eternal life to eternal unlife.
I am not so desperate yet that i would take her gift of undead.

Question:
Do you believe that azaroth woud benifit from the destruction of both the alliance and horde?

Question: Do you believe that Azeroth would benefit from the destruction of both the Alliance and Horde?

"Honestly, no. As tired as I am of the conflict, these two superpowers have been the only thing between Azeroth and destruction numerous times. We just finished fighting the Legion, and I feel like that would’ve gone a lot worse if we hadn’t had the effective coordination that working together in the factions has brought. Despite the battle over azerite very possibly being the next cause of destruction, I think once that gets solved we’ll still need the Alliance and the Horde.

“Though that’s not to say I don’t want to make some changes. Starting with the current behavior of the Horde and its leadership…”

Question: Out of everybody in the universe, who would you most like to speak to and what would you say?

Hmm… living or dead? It would be Toranaar the Indomitable, the greatest champion of the Aldrachi
Or Ulthalesh, the Nathrezim who, like Toranaar, stood against Sargeras
I would not really say anything, simply just bow with respect
Both of them did what the Eredar leaders not - fought against the Dark Titan

Question: Would you Lightforge an Old God?

“Why not… I mean , what is the worst that could happen…”

She then looks back at C’thun going all white and gold before Void and Light create a massive explosion that rips apart entire Siluthus.

Well… We don’t make mistakes. We make happy little land redecoration.

Question Who would win in a battle between Sober Dwarf and Ethical Forsaken?

Thought one.
On the one hand a sobor dwarf woud be having a hard time dealing with there body being faster, more reponsive and lacking in liquid courage.
Causing it to miss all the time.
On the other Ethical is a bit more difficult.
Ethical doesnt mean unwilling to kill.
It just means not doing it for stupid reasons.
In the end i would say the undead would win if the dwarf attack first as the forsaken while restraint by its desire to not break its moral code would be fighting for its life where the dwarves would be fighting against its body.
Unless the dwarf never drank and is well aware of its body then the dwarf wins as it woundnt have any morality problems of mercy killing an undead.
It really depends on who has the most drawbacks.

Question: You find out that the alliance s7 has been secretly kidnapping horde childeren with the goal of conditioning the into believe in the alliance ideals.
So far they simple educated them as the would educate an alliance child.
You did however also find some report’s about asking to permission to exicute a few trouble makers.
So far the requist has been denied by shawn.
How would you react?