Lets say no to corruptions!

I hate this! I hate that my character looks like a dark shadow, when I have some small portion of the corruption!
And I have to suffer that ugly look for more than ~ half of year!!!

I demand to have an possibility to turn corruption effect off in mogrification store!!!

15 Likes

Get to 30-39 corruption. It doesnā€™t show then for some reason (Thank god).

1 Like

Ye why is it? I want the glow effect but due to this I have to play without it :frowning:

@OP wanna date? :flushed:

Way ahead of you buddy. I have been saying no to corruption since it was implemented :grin:
Seriously hope Blizzard is being honest when they say corruption is only for this patch, and that we donā€™t get corruption 2.0 in Shadowlands under a different name :worried:

hmmmm.i see you have found a new mistress .bye then .

2 Likes

Use the Irradiated Undercoat shirt you can get from Mechagon or the Heartsbane Grimoire toy to hide it.
Other stuff probably works too but those 2 are what I found.

1 Like

Thereā€™s one actually, unless they fixed it

The shirt from mechagon slimes disable the corruption blue effect

You can always cleanse the corruption you knowā€¦
Im starting to think Im the only one that donā€™t have any corruption gear at all. I dont want it, I cleanse it instantly if I get any. We are killing Nā€™zoth yet we are his servants. (Was this his plan all along?) :thinking:

Donā€™t give in to his whispers! Absolute power corrupts absolutely!
Stay true to the Light! :muscle:

1 Like

I havnt done the cloak on any character and probably wont. Hate the whole corruption idea, just more luck/range. More grind, more locks behind reputations. More grind. Im lucky as in I donā€™t care about end game. I still love transmog and mount hunting, exploring etc. If this is Shadowlands, I wonā€™t be going over until well into the expansion when they start nerfing, adding catch-up mechanisms etc. Still loads to do. Also agree the look of corruption is awful! Didnā€™t work on my transmogs to see it all obscured with this stupid effect. Nahh Iā€™ll skip it all for now.

I donā€™t want it, but I have my cloak leveled up and Iā€™m not wasting ā€˜freeā€™ extra power. But I refuse to ever go above my corruption resistance level.

Says the warlock :thinking: you people must be plotting something i bet.

1 Like

Spill the tea sis :eyes:

I agree, hate whole corruption system same as azerite and essences! Character should only have their own specific class thingsā€¦ If i wanted to look like dark cultist shadow thing - I would pick Shadow Priestā€¦ but I look like that on my Hunter - that sucks

Not only No to corruption , i would say more :

No to Corruption! / No to Warforge ! / No to TitanForge !

NO TO RNG GEAR UPGRADE !!!

4 Likes

if I speak directly of what I think of corruptions, Iā€™d get permanent forum banā€¦ hows that about for a ā€˜noā€™.

My tank loves his Twilight Devastation pant but then itā€™s also utterly unbalanced cesspool design.

" Lets say no to corruptions!"

Wellā€¦ its easy to say ā€œNoā€
Cleanse that tainted piece of gear - cost a trivial amount of mementos, even killing a few mob covers it in a mini-vision
See?
Easy to say no
You donā€™t want to say no thoā€™
You want that sweet sweet corrupted op effect! But donā€™t want otherā€™s see or the effect remind you: You was and still are weak to say: NO

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

agreed, even with just 5 my giant worgenā€™s cloak has corruption splats on it

although you should change the title, i thought this was a ā€˜ā€˜we dont want corruption, we want tf backā€™ā€™ thread

So ā€¦

Donā€™t use performance enchancers just to look sexy af?