Lets Talk About Transmog 🧠

:brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain:
Remake older Transmog with higher resolution textures :frowning:

Make them more desirable to farm, especially for SL

There’s a fine art in making the perfect mixed Transmog set.

Doesnt even need a 3D makeover, just a 2D one.

TRANSMOG PATCH!!! TRANSMOG PATCH!!! TRANSMOG PATCH!!!

That is all

:brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain:

41 Likes

13 Likes

World of Warcraft: Rise of the Transmogs.

Final boss: Hello Kitty Pajama X-treme.

13 Likes

I’d love to see the revamped DK t7 set (Scourgeborne Naxxramas set), with bulkier boots and pants and 3D pieces. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Only weakened with /pet

1 Like

I agree, especially some of the more revealing plate leggings(Bloodscale/Firemane leggings etc.) still have graphical issues since the implementation of worgen females. Now these items look horrible on most characters. Fix the resolution and fix the textures.

3 Likes

I keep reporting Twiluna topics as spam :brain:

I wonder if there is any action will be taken :brain:

3 Likes

Oh my sweet summer child

/pat

1 Like

Warning!! Warning!!

Virginity alert!! Virginity alert!!

High levels of [Virginity] detected!!

3 Likes

Says the one without genitals :thinking:

More would be awesome, but remaking older set to 3d ones will peeve some people off as they have settle with the general plain look from some of the mogs :confused:

2 Likes

DK t7 seems to be quite unpopular, so updating it could help make it more desirable.

1 Like

If u mean TBC and before that, then no ty, those look amazing as they are. No need to see all of that also messed up as the new models imo…

1 Like

I mean like the borders of some of these mogs are actually pixelated, having sharper and more defining lines would even be a big improvement.

2 Likes

Yes please ! The one pixel armors hurt my eyes :dizzy_face: TRANSMOG PATCH !!!

4 Likes

Someone’s been watching Spaceballs recently.

1 Like

And it’ll be a 0.01% Drop, and people WILL farm for it!

1 Like

It’s really needed at this point. On the Alpha character creation screen some characters now have necklace options that have more pixels than the robe that they’re wearing, the contrast is very jarring.

2 Likes

If you keep doing it then probably yes, you get sanctioned for false flags.

6 Likes

Considering there is nothing wrong with Twiluna’s posts anyway - they make up some of the most community engaging threads of recent.

If all s/he was posting was “Blizz is s**t” “Why you play this game?!” “WoW - worst game ever!” Then Blizzard would take action, but s/he doesn’t do that.

6 Likes

I don’t really see the point of remaking those horrible pieces of SPANDEX skintight horrid gear.

Just let them make more 3D stuff like they’re doing in last couple of expansions. Although I’d love a few more utilitarian designs and not these gaudy, glowing, spiked monstrosities in the most atrocious colors discernible by human eye.

I’d love more steel&leather and less flippers, flesh and bones. Gods BFA armor was terrible in all aspects. Some of the utilitarian warfront armor was okay but the rest of it just plainly s… I don’t even HAVE that warfront armor because Warfronts are terribly boring and long to do for a VERY RANDOM reward. Not worth the grind.

3 Likes