Lets Talk About Transmog 🧠

I know it’s not fair but it was soo cool :

Give the possibility for Shamans and Hunter to transmog Leather :smile:

I know it’s unpopular but not equal, but was soo cool :cry:

2 Likes

I wanna wear HD mageweave cloth and jade armor.

Please make it happen.

2 Likes

YESS! They should just increase the texture quality and then replace old effects with the newer ones, easy in no time lol.

1 Like

More consistency of colour palette would be nice. Mixed sets come undone when you have 17 incompatible shades of green. Picking just 4-5 variants of basic colours would help a lot.

3 Likes

would not mind a revamp like they did for tomb or sargeras

but even all of those very cool sets (not u dks) people complained about lack of originality and im like “wtf they look awesome”

1 Like

Says the one using 4 different chars to post on .
Says the one making endless undead and Sly threads .
False flagging and troll baiting is banable .

Rogue
Priest
DH
Shaman .

2 Likes

A transmog patch would’ve made for better content than 8.3.

4 Likes

100% AGREE!!! 100% AGREE!!! 100% AGREE!!!

Old transmog has some of the most original and interesting models. I would love to wear more but the quality is so poor :frowning:

4 Likes

You cant wear them if you are never ingame ! :wink:

1 Like

I don’t get along too well with the Summer unfortunately :sweat_smile:, the heat drops my blood pressure and makes me feel tired all the time, so I haven’t been in the mood to play lately. But I do miss playing and talking to my friends; I won’t stay away for very long :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

That news makes me very happy :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

Blizzard is doing it on purpose. Almost no 2 sets have the same shade of any color. They probably have a database for that. There’s like 15 different shades of gold even, let alone the greens or blues.

All to make transmogging as painful as possible - and they know their system can’t handle any dye systems so they don’t even try.

1 Like

We need more bikini armors.
At most they could just take stuff we have now and make parts of the texture transparent.

2 Likes

What makes what you post so relevant?

To OP, all my yes. But we’d have to give up at least 2 raid tiers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

They can tak Ahn’Qiraj sets xD

-OP

No, too spent much time in mechagon workshop

Curious, What upgrades do you have?

Yes please what i like about the older armor design from vanilla era is the simplicity i hate overdone tier sets and such i would love to have some simple designs that look practical to use without my character looking like a love child of bonfire and christmas tree

4 Likes

I doubt we ever see armor dyes especially on older armor they would have to redo thousands of armor pieces for that.

If they would update old sets, i would like them to take only the most popular sets to be updated.
Shaman - Ten storm
Paladin - Judgement
Warrior - Battle gear of the might etc.