Level 1 Hunter Twink, Deleting Horde

So is it wrong to buy gear for an alt? If your buying an epic from AH for an alt you are leveling and sticking crusader on it. That alt probably couldn’t have afforded it without the mains gold.

No, its not.

Was he leveling ?

Doesn’t really matter, it’s a game where if you can obtain/do something and want to then you do it (as long as it’s within game rules).

You set the example …
I did not said he was breaking the rules, I admire his dedication and the time he spent, but for what ? To go making fools of other players, that is the thing I do not like about his achievement, solely purposed to p. off players. No better than any pathetic , prank , youtuber. Do you get it now ?

False. Barriers are for retail, handholding is for retail.

What we get is that you’re nuts, have probably been the victim of many pranks in your life and probably shouldn’t waste your time on this board.

Not a single person agrees with you.

Yep, runs out of arguments, gets personal.

Cheers mate, I will not waste my time :]

PS : Do not forget to reply in a funny way.

Or maybe for personal achievement, but he had to set out in the open world to see how it would perform?

PVP - pester virtual players :wink:

Silly tauren gave me lols.

I would like to add, for each kill in that video I’ll bet there were 2 or 3 times the level 1 died. It’s not a live stream it’s just the good bits. So anyone complaining should remember that this is just what went well.

1 Like

Hilarious! Well played!

Can’t present an argument to somebody that puts their fingers in their ears and says “lalalalalala me not listen”.

Because you clearly have other valuble things to do with your time, right?

Its literally called World Of WARcraft.

Please go away.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.