Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

It is absolutely overtuned right now. Can’t even fight 2 mobs while just leveling semi reliably anymore. It’s ridiculous.

Also, you should’ve fixed this last week during EA or wait a few more days. Now you just made it so that people leveled ridiculously fast compared to others just because they bought into the EA. Almost feels intentional to have people buy EA next time. Also, why can’t we have something nice? It felt nice to actually feel somewhat powerful for once, since we just defeated huge dragons and death and so on. But oké.

1 Like

This, on top of the EA, is stupidly bad timing. Perhaps if Blizz had waited three days it wouldn’t have felt quite so horrible.

3 Likes

weird, they’re still dying in two hits on my warrior and she’s nowhere near anything remotely considered geared.

“Rarely any new players for WoW how?!”

Blizzard:

Good change, horrible timing. All this does now is read like a punishment for those who waited for global launch. Good job, blizz

4 Likes

EXACTLY

It really is that simple. It may not be true, but it’s a perception issue.

2 Likes

Is the hotfix active ?

Catastrophic PR move

It will reflect badly on your user reviews score, mark my words.

2 Likes

Is this how you “fix” the broken level scaling that is the exact opposite of what an RPG is about?

1. Level ups are supposed to make you stronger, not weaker.
  2. Punishing people for not buying the 90$ early access is unfathomable
  3. This change is especially hurting people that are leveling new characters that aren’t previously geared from dragonflight. Is this intended or would it have taken too much effort to come up with a proper solution that fixes all of the above without removing any potential fun left in your game? If this is the case, you should probably hire smarter people, because i’m sure even some of the forum trolls could come up with a more reasonable solution in about 30 minutes.
4 Likes

The patch isnt even online. :joy::joy::joy:

Did you start playing in DF ?

“Again, we’ll make these changes tomorrow, August 28.”

It is :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bad. :smiling_face_with_tear:
But glad people have a better leveling experience now. Should have been tuned that way earlier.

I can’t tell the difference

I’ve logged my 460 ilvl and destroyed a rare in 3 seconds so if it’s live it’s the biggest scaling fix joke in history.

Ppl with 560 ilvl complain that the game is hard…

1st tier-season people would end up with 630+ ilvl …1 shooting almost everything …

Early Access for patches incoming, you have been warned :slight_smile:

Apologies, but what’s the problem with leveling seriously? Leveling supposed to be fun and exciting. Better start balancing PvP and leave levelling the way it was.

2 Likes

Because beta access was hugely a selling point for edition upgrades, not for actual testing and addressing.

It sucks, but let’s face it …

1 Like

Doing this now is an absolute kick in the nuts.
Should’ve done this before. So much time during the beta to figure this out. Now its too late. Already made your bed. Just sleep in it.

I do believe the levelling experience could use tuning, but the timing is absolutely awful. Almost feels rigged.
Months ago I was honestly really surprised to learn tww didnt come with a stat squish. This is at least partly to blame for the problem

The way this is being handled is extremely dissapointing

3 Likes