Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

Heard a great deal of feedback and ignored it all… Earthen Race? (Ignored), Level 80 Scaling? (Ignored).

Oh i know nerf level 70s that will fix it lol… Blizz strikes again i see.

13 Likes

Leveling is boring after your first max level char… why change it now, after most early guys got their 5-10 alts leveled?

7 Likes

Yeah God forbid players are having fun and an easy time…
Thank you Blizzard for giving players in EA an advantage over the rest of us.
Guess I’m not leveling up as a healer then. Time to change to dps.

12 Likes

Why not make 80 level characters stronger instead?
Can you imagine how difficult it would be to level up for a fresh character in crap green 247 level equipment?

I don’t even have the TWW, will my characters still get weaker? And then what was the point of getting gear in the pre-patch event?

8 Likes

I don’t care about the Earthen Allied race - it’s just another addition that will be available to everyone soon. What matters is the present, and the fact that there isn’t a single person who truly knows how to handle complaints. When someone complains about something wrong in the game, instead of addressing the issue, they just change it without considering whether the community agrees or not. Isn’t this game supposed to revolve around the community, not just Blizzard?

Where’s the real customer service? Are there any competent staff members who can actually deal with these issues? Just look at the forums - they’re full of garbage and useless threads.

1 Like

My wife and I got to 80 so I decided to quest with her on her 70 alt. When you are questing as a level 80, mobs hit you like you are in a dungeon. I as a 560 paladin felt like paper on a lot of quests where you need to kill packs of enemies.

The scaling for level 80’s needs adjustments. The mobs have way more health than they should and hit much harder than they should. This wil be even worse after set bonuses are disabled.

3 Likes

is this some kind of sick joke??

11 Likes

No, it’s an scaling issue.

it wasnt just powerful end game geared people. Look at my gear wich is all from before the first patch of dragonflight. I am also pretty much downing all enemies in 1 second

1 Like

True. from the moment my itemlevel 450 monk entered the new x-pac i’ve felt like a literal god. everything just melts like they’re not even there. takes the fun out of it.

1 Like

Did some initial quests this am equiped with pre-patch gear and was nuking mobs. I mean, thanks for making the change Blizz… but again how did this problem even hit live servers!?!

3 Likes

Would you please also kindly intervene in the actions of the bots that are currently completely destroying the AH?

Items are deliberately listed at almost 70/80 percent of the essential level and are removed immediately. However, it happens that those who are not careful fall into the trap and sell their hard-earned farms for next to nothing and thereby suffer extreme losses.

As a note, I would like to write that buying the discounted items is impossible because this ‘‘bot troupe’’ (I would like to mention that) strikes almost every second.

thank you in advance

5 Likes

Then why is Blizzard not just scaling dungeon mobs better instead of just deciding to make the whole leveling content harder. The timing of big changes now is just plain awful.

1 Like

How about re-enabling character restoration? It’s ridiculous :smiley:

2 Likes

you should do this testing in alpha…beta… and analyzing that data. not in retail AFTER everyone abused the system to power level…

10 Likes

Was this not noticable in EA and during testing? Because it was pretty darn significant and obvious…

3 Likes

sooo the least enjoyable part of wow was to fast and easy acord to blizz??? yeah ill be sticking to the characters i have at 80, NO WAY in hell im i doing to again, BUT SLOWER

3 Likes

So anybody that hasn’t played yet because of circumstances out of their control now get a millstone round their neck?

Thanks Blizzard.

No really!

Thanks.

:woman_facepalming:

Everyone Ive seen has been loving the quick levelling.

Ah well. I guess next time Ill have to buy the epic edition so I dont get screwed.

12 Likes

Thank God I’ve decided to level up my characters today…

I came in with this gear in the beta and gave the same feedback :confused:

Well, better late than never.

1 Like