Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

ehh, exploit early and fast. It was just fine, nobody wants slow boring lvling.

Demotivated to even continue lvling now.

11 Likes

so early access did provide huge advantage :slight_smile:

regular folk will now have it harder to level alts :smiley:

gj there blizz providing advantage to those who paid extra and harder time to those who didnt :smiley:

13 Likes

The scaling was like this for the entire beta. They intentionally left it for early access and are now changing it for the delayed release. 100% intentional advantage for the more expensive edition

13 Likes

Do you realize how absolutely horrible this looks?

Early access players could abuse the easy levelling to their hearts’ content, getting a whole bunch of characters to level 80 in record time, and now, when the unwashed “base edition” masses start playing, suddenly the realization hits and it’s fixed the very next day.

I’m sure it’s not intended as a “Sucks to be you!” to people without early access, but it feels pretty bad, nonetheless…

17 Likes

I don’t really understand this post and upcoming changes, was I wrong to have fun while leveling this time around?

1 Like

They literally tell us now: “Next time better buy Early Acces if you want advantage over the rest”

This is well planned for Midnight EA preparation and it s not a coincidence, who thinks otherwise is really dumb at this point.

I m pretty sure this company have a tight fight for #1 most greedy video game company with EA Games

14 Likes

How bad is this for non early acces abuser that dont have 8 chars rdy yet F

Shame on Blizzard L

2 Likes

horrible change, this release just feels bad af

12 Likes

nah they know well what they did.

next time if you want to have fun while leveling - you gotta buy early access :slight_smile:

feelsbad man for peopel who didnt :smiley:

7 Likes

Even though they were “too poor to get the EA”?

Your tune has certainly changed.

It was but they didn’t want to upset the VIPs

2 Likes

I’m leveling up my 3rd character by spamming dungeons tonight, before this change hits.

2 Likes

Or hear me out… don’t buy the expansion or the next expansion as well until they get rid of the EA? Vote with your wallet, if enough people don’t buy the expansion at all, maybe they will rethink their position regarding EA

2 Likes

Just reset the game so every character re-starts at Level 70 so that everyone can fully enjoy the levelling experience as it wasn’t or was intended… Oh wait !

3 Likes

No one wanted this. It will just be more boring and longer to 80 now. There goes plans for more 80s beyond my initial one.
Looks like I’ll be leaving until a later patch sooner rather than later.

7 Likes

…gosh darn it, and there I am just levelling professions and not levelling alts, hehe! :crazy_face:

…great!

But I have not even 1 piece of Dragonflight extremely powerful item since I came back strictly for TWW because I found Dragonflight a very weak expansion.

So what happens with us who are in my situation with no extremely powerful items?

Oh! Sure. So …we will level even MORE slowly starting from tomorrow vs the ones with extremely powerful items.

Got it! Thanks Blizz. You suck!

9 Likes

To call this incompetent would be a compliment.

24 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding. So much for “early access” not being an advantage.

6 Likes

Even as someone who bought AE and advocated for “it gave no meaningful advantage for the average joe player” i must admit this is kinda a slap in the face … Wait with the nerf for an extra week at least.

5 Likes