Leveling nerfed AGAIN in 8.0

They want to push you into buying the character boost. Make stuff tedious enough and you'll "encourage" people to just pay out.
Go buy that character boost, goy!
18/07/2018 01:04Posted by Aeula
The dungeon exp bonus now lists as a reward that will only happen once per week.

Please let this be a bug. What an awful change otherwise.
it isn’t a push towards buying a boost lol, it’s a push to levelling a char how it should be done, if this was with the intent of pushing people to boost allied races wouldn’t disable heritage armour on boosted characters.

Ur forced to level for the allied races. And most prolly won’t bother levelling alts from level 1 til that allied race is put in that they’re waiting on. So it’s a good moment to roll a class u don’t have.

This is likely to stop another service from being sold for gold, which is boosting for gold lol.
18/07/2018 02:55Posted by Hylax
Shoehorn quests? They are getting you to buy the €60 boosts mate, after they killed of the gold sellers and took the profit for themselves, they realized now they want a piece of what they once offered for power leveling as direct profit.

You obviously never played Vanilla wow.
Blizzard on leveling: "I'm not gay, but 60 euro are 60 euro"
Well it's patch day and it was not smooth, so there is still hope it just is a bug and it will be fixed....
18/07/2018 07:51Posted by Ixui
it’s a push to levelling a char how it should be done

You mean: To die of boredom while doing so?
18/07/2018 02:25Posted by Woods
I think, and I'm just spitballing here, that they're trying to drive more of the player base into PVP. The hope is that many will turn on War Mode for the XP bonus and get a taste for it. Perhaps. Also, if the base XP bonus for levelling is too high then turning on War Mode may make it too fast again.

Personally the strategy is going to work for me. I'm going to level in War Mode for the XP bonus. The added element of danger might make the process more interesting.

im not a pvp player i could not give a rats !@# about pvp because you guys are toxic towards pve players wont even show us the ropes and tell us where to start to learn pvp instead you flame us so i dont care if it makes you 20% faster im leveling without Warmode.Unless you fix your attitude towards us but we all know thats never going to happen XD.
Good that I leveled all the classes before 7.3.5. Since then it's been nerf after nerf
They want you to turn on world pvp for increased xp and rewards all of this is to force you into the world and be teased by world pvp bonuses, not exactly wrong move as long the xp gained in pvp is more then normal leveling like old times even.
Working as expected™

I really hope this isn't true, after all the concerns about leveling, this is literally a "Ha, we don't give a !@#$".
So, basically the only way to level now is to play singleplayer in open world?
Just now I read article that new people can play all expansion up to the Legion only for monthly fee without purchasing battle chest anymore.
It makes sense for Blizzard to make the levelling longer and meaningful instead of just dungeon spamming so these new people have some proper content to play until they reach 110 and decide to buy BfA or not.

This is not a change for old players. Many of us already has several 110 characters and are getting boots we don't even need and want anymore.

This is for a new people who will experience the leveling for a first time and will actually have fun questing and leveling, just like it was before...
Sorry, Daive, you lost me at "meaningful" and "having fune" just like before. Game hasn't been and won't be like before, times change and the game should too.
18/07/2018 09:59Posted by Winterchillz
Sorry, Daive, you lost me at "meaningful" and "having fune" just like before. Game hasn't been and won't be like before, times change and the game should too.

Well I don't know about that. Most of the levelling content is the same as it was in the era when it was still considered fun. Outland and Northrend are still same as they were before.

Cata questing isn't bad as well and Pandaria has beautifully crafted locations. You need to understand that new players will experience it for the first time and now due to scaling and war mode they will have pretty similar experience as we had when we levelled for a first time. And I sure did have a fun back then.
18/07/2018 03:11Posted by Iraya
If you find leveling hard now then classic servers is nothing for you.

It’s not hard it’s tediious and boring.

I haven’t played classic or any of the classic quests before but at least that’ll mean they’re new to me, unlike the quests we currently have that I’ve done dozens of times and gotten loremaster with.
Another thing I noticed is that with the stat squish, the mobs I slayed with one hit yesterday (I am Level 85, mobs are Level 80 in Borean Tundra), now require 4-5 hits to slay.

Thanks for another 7.3.5.
18/07/2018 10:06Posted by Daive
18/07/2018 09:59Posted by Winterchillz

Well I don't know about that. Most of the levelling content is the same as it was in the era when it was still considered fun. Outland and Northrend are still same as they were before.

Cata questing isn't bad as well and Pandaria has beautifully crafted locations. You need to understand that new players will experience it for the first time and now due to scaling and war mode they will have pretty similar experience as we had when we levelled for a first time. And I sure did have a fun back then.

You see, I agree, mate - I like some vanilla maps, I adore Pandaria, but I think you're leaving the class design out of the equation - leveling is fun when you have character progression, when there's something noticeable happening every other level and things are balanced to be a reasonable time spent per level.

Now, I need to go through 15 levels to get a passive talent. As long as things stay this way, I won't stop asking for better/faster leveling.
This is S***....
please revert this...
I only want to lvl in Dungeons, i have tried all your Quests..