Leveling on zandalar tribe during phase 2: how is it?

Is leveling on zandalar tribe manageable overall, as alliance, during P2, or should it be avoided? I have a lvl 30 warrior then, but I stopped playing it two months ago.

Should I restart the leveling process on a pve server to be at peace, or is it ok overall? Thank you guys.

Dunno but noggenfogger is epic!! So much wpvp

I dont know about the Alliance, but as horde, I got ganked repeatedly by Gnome Rogues in the middle of Orgrimmar.

STV is a bloodbath but it’s been Stranglethorn Vietnam since the first week so nothing new there; it’s just now people have an incentive to be more aggressive.

Some level 60 players do go to low level quest hubs to make noise and possibly attract other 60s, but in general (in my humble experience) I’d say people are focused mainly on Felwood, Winterspring, Un’goro, Plaguelands and Blackrock Mountain. You can be ambushed around boats and zeppelins, but places like Stonetalon, Desolace, etc, seem as peaceful as ever.

55 Hunter on Alliance - have given up questing or herbing as it’s impossible to avoid the packs of horde ganking - just run instances now.

Am asking myself why am I paying not to play 80% of the game - if a Blizzard person could enlighten me it would be appreciated.

Btw I played vanilla from the 1st day of Defias Brotherhood - this isn’t pvp, this is about deliberately preventing people from playing.

It’s not going to end well for everyone.

3 Likes

It’s awful. I want to transfer.

2 Likes

There are the same kind of whiners and on alliance side on ZT. They whine because there are occasional hordes in IF, or it’s difficult to pass through Menethil, or because they have no access to Everlook.

Yesterday some noob rage quit our party to go to cry because when we were going to Strat horde killed us at Argent Dawn flight point landing.

I’m not sure how I’m whining? Simply stating the facts. Myself, I can live with that, but if the OP or anyone else who is interested in ZT doesn’t want this kind of experience, then they should probably avoid this realm, atleast till BGs come out.

In that case, I’d either recommend either restarting at Hydraxian Waterlords or waiting atleast a month.

3 Likes

Stopped trying to level apart from dungeons on Ally side - though did see Alliance block Horde from getting into BR Mountain yesterday for hours.

I play alliance on ZT. Believe me being a horde on ZT is the worst. They got harder times, no wpvp advantage atm and they will experience same long bg queues with hordies on other servers.

I really enjoy it, i kill more than i die and there is plenty to kill.

Leveling wise, its hell on all the realms for all factions, i dont think zt is any different.

Bragging about killing other players up to 10 or 12 levels below you is nothing to brag about - as a 55 I don’t go around killing level 40’s for “honour” because I’m not a bellend.

Where was a bragging about killing anyone?

Judging by your whining though, i’d say the end of your statement is false.

I liked PvP in vanilla, but I dont like this. I think the problem is that the population is much bigger now. There is nowhere to go and nothing to do if you dont want to join the gankingzergs.

I rerolled PvE. But I might come back if things calm down a bit. I liked the server before phase 2.

1 Like

Pointing out the obvious is not whining - you and people like you are going to cause classic to fail because who is going to pay not to play a game.

And yes you’re a braggart.

You came here, randomly directed a post at me, made assumptions and spouted off random rubbish without any facts of how i play.

That to me points to the fact that you are angry and cant manage your emotions like an adult.

Its only a game son, its not worth getting worked up over.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.