Lewd names shouldn't exist within world of Warcraft for kids

I’ll give you some ‘‘xxarthasxxx’’, ‘‘lichkingfan’’, ‘‘necroballs’’, ‘‘flamepotato’’.

There ya go.

Two I find mildly stupid, two I find mildly funny. Other people mind find them sounding cool, or even absolutely hilarious. As I said, too subjective. I wouldn’t ever considering moderating names to this extent as a something remotely reasonable.

Nah, they’d be allowed still. Only way for those to be name changed is if they were on a RP server, where naming rules apply. But that’s it, normal servers don’t have that.

I personally always go by names that suit a race, like Gakkiz suits a goblin.

Personally I will either go with something that feels related (though sometimes it ends up still being a bit cringe) to that class/race or something that will bring a laugh out of people.

For example I am considering renaming my druid into Herberd/Herb-bird

1 Like

Sure
Next…
I see who likes your reply.
Friend of yours?

1 Like

Yes! Yeees! The thread that keeps on giving!

2 Likes

I don’t know anyone on the forums, and In fact have no friends in WoW at all.

Everyone has their thing. ^^

I go by what I feel, just like everyone else does. :3

1 Like

If you wish, I could be your WoW friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m very talkative, and I’m autistic, so can also be hard to deal with - that’s why I generally keep to myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t mind! I think you’re pretty interesting. :smiley:

1 Like

You’re weird.

1 Like

I apologize. I didn’t mean anything bad.

2 Likes

Nor did I, if you’re online, you can whisper me on Bayek@Dentarg, and I can add you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

For example what op used as example is stupid to have as name not stupid to say it.

I don’t care whatever someone says but as name it is stupid.

See prime example of stupid name.

1 Like

Kids are okay going on rampages murdering by the dozen but oh boy if they see something resembling lewd. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Just throw fruit bowls at 'em!

On RP servers ok. But not everyone plays RP. Most of us just play this like a game :slight_smile:

Fun fact: high educated is nothing.
You call it well educated.
Very eloquent of you.

Fing hell, try hards these days…

1 Like

Yeah, I would not want to even think about the impression I would give to others if my character was named like that.

But the stance in the OP made me concerned about Kyle’s mother in South Park or the more recent selectively puritanical movements

It is one thing to look down on what others like and another thing to try to have it banned