LF a female toon for 90% co-op PvE & 10% clean strictly IC romance

i got nothing chief

Dont let your dreams be dreams

Yikes dude

This is like how Chris-chan described his girlfriend criteria as excluding “medium to dark chocolate”.

What a wild ride.

5 Likes

Of course, when I think of realistic romance RP sans ERP, I always immediately think of Goldshire.

4 Likes

You mean being power topped by a growth potion worgen or trans fetishizing draenei isn’t your idea of romance??

3 Likes

Not in wow anyway.

:eyes: :cold_sweat:

Should’ve just said High Elf.

2 Likes

Not all high elves meet his specification of
 Uh, ‘rose skin’

2 Likes

I mean, yeah, it’s not. Same way I’m not weirded out by characters kissing in a novel, or any other media with a story. Because I’m not my characters, the friends are not theirs, and knowing each others help the distinction. (Is the concept that alien to you? Because again, you’re the one making it weird.)

Ah that explains, thanks! I wasn’t sure if I hadn’t broken something on my side somehow. So it’s okay Coldshade, we’re in the same galley !

Oh. Oh no
 I want to believe it was just written quite obliviously (obviously) rather than that.

3 Likes

Nice trim, dude. You could’ve at least removed the coma, though, because leaving it there just gives it away and makes the quote look weird and painfully not just cherry-picked but forcefully isolated. At least when trying to be a smart-a**, do it smartly, won’t you? xD

And that’s just one example of something the other bored trolls here do a lot.

Thanks, I am exceedingly stylish :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, if that’s what you tell yourself while your characters are kissing your friends’ characters, and it makes you feel comfortable with such scenes, then power to you, sister.

That would be just freakishly awkward, and yes, “weird,” for me, though. And no, knowing that we’re not our characters doesn’t help because the subconscious actually forgets that sometimes during something called “immersion.” This is also why 99% of the time players say, “I died,” not “My character died.” If you are really not your character, then why do you say, “I died,” in a dungeon or raid? That’s some food for your thought.

And I believe I made a strong enough case here to prove that just because you see something as weird, this doesn’t necessarily make it universally so. You’re doing something very awkward and weird for me, and you think what I’m doing is weird, so we’re even, and either both of us are wrong or both of us are weirdly right.

if you can’t separate yourself from your character then why are you looking for IC romance if it’s not meant to be OOC :thinking:

1 Like

If that’s what you understand from my last response, then I refer you to the bullet point before the last in my previous long comment on most other clichĂ© responses here. I cannot help with illiteracy; only schools can do that.

Local man not as smart as he thinks he is

1 Like

Nah, man. It’s just that this kinda ad just isn’t all that common on Argent Dawn and if similar things occur it’s most likely inside an already established community’s channels. You’re casting an uncommon, and a little weird, broad net. Also your writing has elements, words and tones that have sadly become commonly used in misogynistic internet circles, though this doesn’t make you a misogynist automatically.

I figure if you do want this to happen it’s probably best to get into an in-game community and kinda try and create this relationship organically through RP and doing content.

3 Likes

That is a bit of a reach. I don’t think anyone actually believes they themselves died in a dungeon when they say “I died”.
Just because my RP character is romantically involved with the character of a friend, it doesn’t mean I, myself, am in any way romantically involved with said friend, OOC. That’s beyond nonsense, I daresay it’s slightly unhealthy.

3 Likes

I don’t like you calling him “local”. That implies he is somewhere near my location. And I frankly am not comfortable with that thought.

2 Likes