LF a likeminded guild for WoTLK

Hey! With the release of classic WoTLK getting closer by the day i’m now writing this with hopes of finding or start a guild that suits me and other players with the same conditions as me.

When WoTLK released in 2008 i were unemployed, living alone and had the hardcore mindset which also made me raid like 4-5 nights a week. Back then i cleared everything and now i want to do that again but with a slower pace. With kids, a job and a house the time i got isnt near the time i had back in 2008.

My aim is to raid 2 nights a weel with 3 or 4 hours per occasion, and i write here to see if there is anyone that feels like that suits you too.

I will play a Hunter, Rogue or a Holy Pala - depends on what the guild needs.

Do you feel like this way of approaching the raids in WoTLK suits you too? Give this thread a post and we´ll get in touch on Discord or something!

Oh yeah. Who i am? A 34 year old swede living in the northern parts of the country.

1 Like

Hello, adventurer!

Why don’t you check out our small presentation of the guild here :smiley: We’d be more than glad to have a chat if you think we’re what you’re looking for!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.