LF even more people to queue with

Hi!

This is me:

Since that post I’ve got a lot of requests and 95% of them was a joy to play with.

As I described in the post above, I may not be a R1 player nor top highest tier of the Gladiator spectrum but I’m fairly knowledgeable with a fair amount of time spent in arena. Mainly as a rsham with around ~2.3k exp and I usually ends up as Duelist every other season if I put some effort into it.

Due to the unforgiving nature of PvP in this game most added players have either quit due to their patience been too low or they’ve moved on.

But, I feel that it’s time to search for new freshies and/or people that wants to give it a go but don’t want to mess with the toxic LFG , rage-quiters and people that overestimated themselves. But most importantly look for: Players that takes it seriously. Not seriously in “I’m going to be glad” but more: “I want to improve my Arena gameplay and want to have fun doin it”.

The only thing I feel needs to be added as a note is: I don’t “push” rating with anyone except my core team, which we do later in the season. I don’t reserve myself and I will drop/gain a ton of rating from one day to another.

Add me now and lets see where it goes:

array#21811

Q up!

Edit: I mainly queue as rsham and hpriest. Added that to the desc.

Rival geared Priest here for you, up for RBG’s, 2’s 3’s or slow walks on the beach <3

1 Like

Awesome, add me!

Next week faction isn’t a gate to queue friends anymore, so both factions is welcome ofc!

1 Like

Sorry just seen this my BTag is Morpheus#2552