LF friends

Old player returning to the game, alot of friends have stopped playing now. I’m 29 and usually play after 8pm once the kids are asleep.
Happy to play on different realm, use to play alliance but recently getting into the horde so no pressure really.
Would be good to make a healer in pvp and have a dps to heal.
But not fussed at all would just like to enjoy the game!

1 Like

Thanks for joining butts and guts lol we’re the only members so far! I too, play mostly at around 8pm once the kids are sorted and in bed! welcome to the horde!

New community just starting off more than welcome to join

I like that you can join several communities :slight_smile: I’d be interested to join if possible?

1 Like

Hello, Grock!
Higher Learning - Draenor (Horde) is looking for more friends.
We are fresh guild aimed to unite mature and friendly players for ambitious yet stress-free end-game. We are working on building up our raid team to start the kills counter, and our members are quite active at medium-high mythic keys.

Join our community to make more friends, join our raids, mythic runs, achievement hunt and more!

Hi Grock,

you still looking for buddies?
you can heal me if you want : )

Same but them pesky kids aye :slight_smile: anyway if you are looking for a guild thats full of people like us that still manage to raid and cover lots of content /w me in game or one of the other officers. feel free to have a look at the guild recruitment link as well give you a good idea of what we are like.