LF Heroic/Mythic Guild (A)

Hello!

I’m MiniVanHelsing and I’ve been on WoW for a while. I’ve actively raided Mythic throughout Legion in Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus. Lead a guild in fact until I took too much on trying to coordinate three raid teams.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work out and I burned out entirely. As such, I took a break and just recently came back!

I’m now looking for a guild that raids during the week, be it Heroic or Mythic. Willing to transfer to the server the guild is in.

Thanks,
MiniVanHelsing

Hey there, were a small guild on Silvermoon. Please read our post and contact me if your interested!

Hey, would a later night raiding guild tickle your fancy? Currently at 3/8M and working slowly but surely on Ashvane.
We are AnV a late night raiding guild, recently moved from Frostmane to Silvermoon and looking for more strong DPS!
We raid 22.00 - 0.00 server time, Mon/Weds/Thurs
A lot of us are on the older side, and want to raid on a fairly light schedule whilst not being too elite in the process, have been raiding since 2007 and hoping to add a good few more to that!
If you want more info/like what you’ve read, add me: hellykins#2114
Good luck!

Please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Thank you for your replies! I greatly appreciate it.

Ackiepie, I’m looking for something a little more established that already raids weekly but thank you for your offer regardless!

Enyas & Beckmiester, I’ve added you both.

Best,
MiniVanHelsing

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we are at 8/8 heroic and 3/8 mythic. The guild has been reformed since Eternal Palace and we are aiming to get back to around rank 1200 in patch 8,3!

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time.

You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Kind regards,

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Hey Swyxinech!

Thank you for sharing your message here but as I noted on my initial post, I’m only interested in guilds that raid during the week and I see you raid on Sundays.

Best,
MiniVanHelsing

I see i didnt change our recruitment. We actually raid on wednesday and monday. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying!

I’ll add you and we can have a chat.

Best,
MiniVanHelsing

Hello

The Undecided is on Ravencrest.
Feel free to visit our recruitment post below

Hiya Buttress throwing my hat into the ring here also with some interest :slight_smile:
Add me if you are still looking and would fancy a chat Asta#2730. We are along established guild with 2 raiding teams that raid on 2 different levels and all raids are weekdays. :slight_smile:

Hi there! I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. As of now we are 8/8 heroic and 4/8 mythic. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio.

We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!

Hi there

Critical Strike (A) guild in silvermoon we are recruting currently 8/8 heroic and 3/8 M we raid Wed / Frid / Sat heroic and mythic our timings are 19:00 to 22:00 and we are also pretty active on M+ get in touch with me on discord if you are interested so i can explain you more stuff you are most welcome to join

Discord ID: wyDXByM