LF Raiding Guild 9/10M

Intro

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a new guild (Horde) , I’m arguably a 9/10M Raider but due to swapping out on Remnant and Soulrender for better kill comps my logs only show me a 7/10M but I was part of learning the fights and I was present for the rest, unfortunately due to the way my previous guild progressed the current tier, we kept extending once Remnant was killed for the first time which resulted in only one ever guild kill of bosses such as Painsmith I have yet to re-clear the raid but would be more than happy to given the opportunity.

Background

So little Information about me I’m a determined wow player having played the game almost daily since I started back in 2005 and was hooked into the raid scene by the time wrath rolled around, but due to life commitments over the years was unable to commit properly, with aspirations of improving and climbing the ranks. Now with Shadowlands I have the free time to commit to attaining my first ever Cutting edge and wanting to push myself into the top 1000 (or higher) and having come close twice now once in Castle Nathria, downing Stone legion Generals and the second time being this current tier, the aim is that once I achieve this CE that I continue to improve and hopefully keep attaining them but at a faster pace. Other information that people may wish to know is below:
• Age - 27
• Nationality - British - located Northeast of England
• Current occupation - Astrophysics Uni student (Ex Forces)
• Hobbies – Theory crafting, Reading (Huge Wheel of Time Fan), Rugby and F1

Raid Experience (and the classes played at the time)

Shadowlands

• Sanctum of Domination 9/10M (Paladin)
• Castle Nathria – 9/10M (Priest/Warrior/Paladin)

Battle For Azeroth

• Ny’alotha – 5/12 M (Rogue)
• Eternal Palace – 4/8M (Hunter)
• Battle for Dazar’alor – 5/8M (Hunter)

Current Classes

As things currently stand, I have the following two classes available for an immediate raid start.

1.Paladin – (249 Item level)

• Ret Main spec
• 3/4 Max Covenants
• Has Holy and Protection gear so can role swap but I’m rusty and would need a little time to adjust

2.Warlock – (243 item Level)

• Affliction Main Spec
• Working on other covenants ahead of 9.2
• Has yet to step into Mythic as this is a recent addition to my roster
• Has a couple of attempts on Mythic Sylvanas

Available Classes

If for any reason the above two classes don’t suit the raid team/plans for a consistent roster I could also return with the following, having had raid experience on them all over the last few years, I’ll also list the specs I raided as, in order of skill, both self-perceived and as commented on by those who know me:

• Hunter (Beast Mastery)
• Death Knight (have raided as all specs over the years with Blood being my best Tanking spec)
• Warrior (Arms)
• Rogue (Assassination/Outlaw)
• Priest (Healer)

Available Logs

• Paladin

Some Fights were private so here’s a screenshot of the private logs
Paladin’s private logs - Imgur

• Warlock

As previously mentioned yet to step into Mythic, but here are the heroic logs - please note though, I lack both a Domination helm and belt so don’t have the Unholy 3 set and my gems have yet to be maxed out.

Apocoliptan - Kazzak - Warcraft Logs

Raid UI link

Taken from stream, but face cam only hides chat box

Other Information

If I was able to have a class/spec preference that would be Ret Paladin due to having started both Twitch and YouTube channels around the premise of being a Ret Paladin Main but for a stable guild am willing to adapt/branch out and cover other class content enabling the use of the other classes links to both channels are below if you fancy a look.

Orabox Gaming - YouTube
OraBox - Twitch

Contact Info
Discord - Oramis#3709
Battle.net - Oramis#21635

Hey, can you add me on discord, we are a 9/10 guild on alliance silvermoon looking for dps if you’d like a chat mistygem#7009

1 Like

Thank you but for the time being i’m stuck hordeside

Hey dude, nice post, if you can raid during the day, why not pop over and have a chat?!

still hunting