LFG that accepts players with little to no knowledge

I’ve been on and of this game for awhile but never really stuck with it cause I found the game pretty overwhelming and never really found a decent guild. I’ve been following the hype for classic and decided this was the perfect opportunity to experience the game and learn it from the beginning.

I would like to find a guild on a pvp server that accepts players that are willing to learn. I’m planning on playing Hunter and I’m not to worried about whether I have to play Horde or Alliance. My goal is to get to the point where I know my class to the point where I can hold my own in both raiding and pvp (though this may take awhile but I’m going to give it a shot) in hopes that I can help others.

Also if it matters I’m 18+ and I’m happy to use discord. Appreciate everyone’s time and I hope everyone has an amazing time when classic comes out :sunglasses:

Hello fine sire, i think we can fit you

Shazzrah Alliance!

Days are:
Wed + Thur: 20.00-23.00 Realm time, and if needs be adding Sunday for progress, not sure its gonna be required for molten core and onyxia tho :smiley:

We will roll on Shazzrah Alliance!

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

We will be on Shazzrah.

Hi Quacks, Cohort [Horde - Golemagg EU-PVP - Semi-Hardcore] might just be what you’re looking for.

Who are we?

We are new guild founded by players who have been around since vanilla.
We’re looking to re-live the excitement we experienced and the sense of community and comradery lost over the years.
We are an English speaking guild that welcomes all.

What do we aim to offer?

A solid core of experienced raiders and PvPers.
We offer a more relaxed and casual environment.
Well organised and experienced leadership.
A well grounded and friendly community.

At least 2 raid nights a week - other raids and events as and when.
Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 Server Time
EPGP Loot System.

What are we looking for?

Anyone and everyone who’s looking for a community to experience classic in a more relaxed manner.
We’re looking for mature and respectful individuals.
For team players who want to contribute to the guild and group up with other members.
Most importantly we’re looking for someone who’ll get along with everyone.

Recruitment is currently open to all classes and specs.

If you’re interested you can either reply here, contact me via Discord at: Taffster#1825 or via Battle .net: Taffster#2755

Regards,

Taffster, GM

Hey Quacks, I think we might be a perfect fit for you in terms of a guild!

If you have any other questions or want to know more feel free to DM me on Discord @Paridox#6489

Good luck in finding your home for Classic :slight_smile:

People With Jobs - Can find us here in the forum posts, or contact me by adding Lawhuy92#3662 on discord.

Might be the guild for you! - Playing on Shazzrah (A).

Br,

/Johan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.