LGBTQ Alliance Heroes - Biggest LGBTQ+ community

20/07/2018 15:02Posted by Scrimjaw
Why bring your sexual orientation into a game/forum like this? What does that actually have to do with anything, to anyone or wow in general?
You mean why recreate a community that you already belong to irl in a game?
wtf is going on here
20/07/2018 14:58Posted by Shaimiran
If you so choose to misintrepert it, yes but that is on you.

I do this thing called "people". I don't segregate, separate or otherwise create division based on their looks, interests, opinions or sexuality. I do so on their actions and merits and then figure out whetever they deserve the respect or simply to be shoved aside.

If I were looking for gay people, I'd prefer to look in communities made for gay people. What on earth your moral superiority has to do with a simple thing made for a simple reason of connecting people of shared preferences and life styles?
Why'd y'all consider something as simple as a chat room for lgbt-friendly people as something more than just a chat room?
20/07/2018 15:02Posted by Aurissa
... OP clearly has not excluded anyone except for those who wouldn't want to be there anyway. If you feel excluded it is your own fault.

The question remains, why not name it say, Sanctuary then?
Because why should he? Do the letters LGBTQ offend you?
20/07/2018 15:00Posted by Morra
Wanna bet I could join them while being cis and straight?

I bet you could, I bet I could.

Still my questions stand from my original post.

Why bring your sexual orientation into a game/forum like this? What does that actually have to do with anything, to anyone or wow in general?

I wish I didn't ever have to read trade chat heroes talking about boobs and seeking girlfriends in /2 *shrug emoji*
20/07/2018 15:06Posted by Aurissa

I am bi, I support equal rights, I support gay marriage. I do not feel I belong to any self-dictated "community" IRL because sexuality doesn't define what I am. It's just a part of me.
If you feel excluded it is your own fault.

With a community title such as "LGBT Sanctuary", its my own fault? Sure ok.

I'll go ahead and create a community called "Straight/Cis Sanctuary". Everyone is welcome though. But then why would I name it that way? Hummm stange that.
20/07/2018 15:04Posted by Atherriel
20/07/2018 14:41Posted by Yolandass
I probably should not be admiting this online but when i was 12 Years old i used to feel like im Bi person for a short time until i realized some things about my self like where i feel comfortable in so i became Straight at the end(ouch that hurt my soul to admit T.T).

Sorry to burst your bubble but absolutely no one cares :)

*stops reading*
20/07/2018 15:09Posted by Scrimjaw
If you feel excluded it is your own fault.

I'll go ahead and create a community called "Straight/Cis Sanctuary". Everyone is welcome though. But then why would I name it that way? Hummm stange that.

Link pls
20/07/2018 15:04Posted by Rhiánnon
20/07/2018 14:58Posted by Zakkaru

But now ot - ... I'll just say that I won't support it. Especially the type of education they're injecting on kids and teens who should be spared from it until they reach adulthood.

Yes, keep teens repressed and depressed until they reach adulthood. It's the same as with sex education, it makes adults for some reason uncomfortable but it's necessary. Don't turn into grandpa and really try to remember how you were when you were young. I think it's awesome that young people see that they aren't alone.

Whooa that escalated quicky. You try to spin it but the fact is that yes teens should be left alone when they're in their puberty because that is the process everyone is going through and they need to figure it out themselves.

And I was more disturbed by the "Queer kids styff" where that show was aimed at kids around age of 3. Which is actually very harmful.

I like my tea with one and a bit sugars. Does that mean I'm now part of a specific community that follows that same thing? No. It just means thats how I like my tea.

I'm not about to go out of my way to create a community based around it, with a title which excludes everyone else who doesn't. Yet still say they are welcome. Otherwise why would I create a group with that title? it's nonsensical.
https://media.giphy.com/media/dnP2VxYVlW2NW/giphy.gif
Its alliance only D:
20/07/2018 15:11Posted by Eisbear

Link pls

lol I'm actually tempted, but there is no actual point. My point will stand if i don't make one as there is no point to it at all. Thus proving my point.
Cool, have fun.
20/07/2018 15:15Posted by Goregut
Its alliance only D:

Well id did say Allies
20/07/2018 15:16Posted by Scrimjaw
20/07/2018 15:11Posted by Eisbear

Link pls

lol I'm actually tempted, but there is no actual point. My point will stand if i don't make one as there is no point to it at all. Thus proving my point.

too many "points" and too little links :c
20/07/2018 15:08Posted by Shaimiran
... You mean why recreate a community that you already belong to irl in a game?

I am bi, I support equal rights, I support gay marriage. I do not feel I belong to any self-dictated "community" IRL because sexuality doesn't define what I am. It's just a part of me.
Then don't click the link.
20/07/2018 15:16Posted by Scrimjaw

Sorry, I missed it, but what was the point that is proven here?
20/07/2018 15:18Posted by Aurissa
Then don't click the link.

I am not. I am discussing it and it's necessity however as this happens to be a General Forum and forums are you know, for discussion.