LGBTQ Alliance Heroes - Biggest LGBTQ+ community

20/07/2018 14:21Posted by Cirandael
Yes, continue to isolate yourselves, that will help you become considered a normal part of the society...

/sarcasm
I'm not exactly sure if that was meant to offend anyone.
If it was, you did a poor job. xD
Anyhow, good day to you!
is this community still currently active?

Bumping the thread!

LGBTQ Alliance Heroes is still active on the Alliance side, with the same link provided by OP. We also have a Discord server who will be provided only to members, though the Discord has fewer people as the ingame community.

Share the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow \o/

This once a good community has sadly come to an end. The former leader is gone and a new one (who makes idle and shockingly vulgar threats to anyone with a slightly different opinion) is bringing it to ruins.

I am here to objectively warn those who do wish to join an LGBTQ community in WoW, for you will not find harmony nor understatement here. I suggest the Horde equivalent - a guild called “The Admiral Duncan” (Draenor) or any other Horde LGBTQ community (since those are connected to this guild). The members are very friendly, nice, welcoming - there is no place for hypocrisy and discrimination such as in Alliance “Heroes”.

2 Likes

I also had amazingly bad experience in that community. Stay well clear of this.

2 Likes

Update: I think it rather unwise to seek out a LGBTQ community of any kind (guild, WoW community, Discord server) unless you love dramatics, elitism based on shared photos (the more skin revealed the upper the rank) and up to mediocre intelligence and that’s with some generous rounding.

2 Likes

I would like to add an update on this. I currently am a member and help to run an LGBT+ Tavern discord and BNET community, which is not affiliated with the LGBTQ Alliance in the way it may have previously been. So if any of those who did have bad experiences within the other group, I would like to invite you this one instead. I wish to ensure it is a safe place for all who join LGBTQ+ and allies alike. the ethos we follow is: we are caring, loving, respectful to all. We aim to create a community that allows people to feel comfortable, finding like-minded people to talk to, or do in-game activities together. links below if you wish to join.

Discord: discord.gg/K452DMu

1 Like

As a ex-moderator of previous community, no one in the mod team, not even the owner, knew this would happen. We were as surprised as you were when all that story happened.

Though, a new alliance community was made here, and we will make it way better than the
thing that was this one at its end. I also can vouch for Elaori discord, too, which is also a good place outside of the game.

To answer to Pompeia, in the new communities we try to avoid all the dramas. Until now, it’s a success, and you’re free to join if you want to o/

1 Like