Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

Can you have a sett time of the day for you try to publish the opening, closing or if you do nothing.
it’s hard to keep up and my company of dads don’t have the 10h a day to dedicate to dis as we used to :ok_hand:

1 Like

No that would be too sensible! You have to hope your awake at 4am if you want to join your friends!

4 Likes

bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/1836108-limited-pvp-pve-free-character-transfers/

shows the transfer windows they have had and the stupidity that goes on

Thats only for the US tho

1 Like

There is no specific post for EU, so people said to keep an eye on that one.
Same moderator

Well you can look at that channel if you want, but so far they have posted in here when they have opened the transfer window in EU.

When they posted it in the US channel you linked too, it was not available in the EU servers.

@[Fwoibles]
Nice to see that the US forums get a bit of attention… Could you maybe offer the same for EU.
It riddles me still to this day, that paying for a service with a fairly large ToS can have random QoL benefits for some, but not all.

5 Likes

Will we get clarification if transfer is done already? If I’m not mistaken it’s been about 30h since last Alliance window. It’s probably quite a few who wants to know if it’s safe to delete game and move on, including me

8 Likes

^
This would be greatly appreciated

3 Likes

I hope its not done…
I transfered 4 alt characters but waited with my main until my guild had made a decision.
Missed 2 transfer windows and now im stuck here waiting forever…

Reroll - incoming :slight_smile:

I can relate. I was raiding with 8 chars, every class except shaman in P1 & P2 and on my way in P3. I only managed to transfer 1 so far, I put so much work into this and it I’m sure it doesn’t matter in any significant way if I could transfer them all or not to the server balance, since I can only play one at a time / not using multiple accounts.

3 Likes

well if they just could allow people, to actually use the payment transfer to for the period… i dont care if i had to use 15 bucks, so i actually could play again with my friends/guild. im the last man from my guild stucked, i cant join the raid tonight, i cant farm any gold cause i can only have 500g with me, i cant actually play the game now. my guildes have been so kind they have offered to help me lvl a new champ up and such. but all the hours spend on grinding rep-honor-gear-gold, and such i have farmed would be wasted, and that’s whats hurts, cause you missed a 45 min window your doomed to be stucked. and i have been waiting over 30 hours now, for a new chance to do a transfer. they could even make some extra cash if they allowed to pay if you missed free transfer in a short period…

1 Like

why only 500g? how comes?

There is no 500g limit.
What they should do is actually allow people who has a character above f.ex level 30 on that server to transfer their remaning character if they so wish

Im also in the same situation… would also pay for it…

2 Likes

its their lvl transfer politics… so a lvl 50 can have 500 g with him and a lvl 30 100 g only

there is a gold limit transfer you can look i up yourself :wink: 500 g for lvl 50 100 g for lvl 30 under lvl 10 cant transfer

I think it is:
Level 10-30 500g per character and 31-50 2500g

1 Like

My friends had 1000g+, haven’t heard any complaints there. So i dont think that is the case for SoD

1 Like