Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

yeah okay its just what i have been told and read in my guild announcement :wink:

So I cant even have my 4k gold with me? Thats absurd if that is true!!!

WoW Classic Era

Below are the gold limits for a Paid Transfer in WoW Classic Era, depending on the character’s level.

Character Level Maximum Gold
10-30 100g
31-50 500g
51-60 5,000g

Classic era and SoD isnt the same

1 Like

This is not true, i sent my lvl 1 bank alt without problems

1 Like

glad to hear then there is no reason to split it between alt’s

thank god
:)))

How much gold u had on it ?

Any chance Chaos Bolt EU even opens up for transfers for Alliance?

Paid transfer is not even possible now, according to a guildie, from Chaos Bolt → Wild Growth

Really a Guild RIPPER move #Blizzard_Dev_Team

Its has never been an option to pay for it.

The option IS there. It’s just not open.

Well yes you can buy it, but not use it on SOD servers. Its has never been possible to use on a SOD server. There is also a bluepost about it. If you buy it believing it would work on a SOD server, you can get your money back from Blizzard :slight_smile:

Thanks, I did not know that
 I will try to get a refund :slight_smile:

1 Like

The fact you could buy it proves the incompetence this company displays x)

2 Likes

Any chance open Living flame EU to Wild Growth again(Ally side)?

1 Like

Allow Alliance from Living Flame (EU) transfer to Wild Growth

I have been camping for 30 hours straight at this point without a single window available. I wasnt at home when this got announced, so couldnt camp the first 1-2 days, is the transfer only for absolute nolifers or what? This is a ridiculous application and in NO WAY does it make any sense for the target audience - players with limited time getting ganked 24/7 on PVP realms. What part of the LIMITED TIME is hard to understand? It means they do not have time to wait 24/7 for the transfers to become available.

Atleast you are sitting on an active server. Us at Chaos bolt EU, dont have anyone to play with anymore. Our server is DEAD.
We had a hard time before these transfers were made possible, but after
 The server is goooone :smiley:

I feel you, I just came back as I finally have time to play, only to find a server without almost a SINGLE group for dungeons

ChaosBoltEU is so dead, i saw Elvis fighting Mohammed Ali in Ironforge in front of Queen Elizabeth

6 Likes