Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

Im done :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

man i cant transfer mail or sell anything in the ah for the last 48h, i swear to god when i send the first thing to my alt they will open the server

1 Like

no risk - no fun

Open transfer for Alliance pls

2 Likes

I have to vent my frustration now. The windows that have been opened so far for transfers (alliance) are really ridiculous. Our guild has managed to transfer 40%, the rest is stuck on the old server. Blizzard should communicate better what’s going on, otherwise I’ll see thousands of accounts canceled…

2 Likes

Feels just like the opening of Phase 3. Blizzard leaving their paying customers out to dry. 30+ hours since last alli transfer, and no word about another comming or not…
Customer service from blizzard is on point once again

Blizzard. Why do you care about balance on a PvE realm?
It doesnt matter. Open it up.

4 Likes

It’s not about the PvE servers. It’s about the PvP servers that is being left. If more alliance leave, the PvP server loses its balance. Now, I don’t agree because chaos Bolt EU is completely dead by now but that’s the reasoning.

They should open the gates from Chaos bolt, and just let people leave…

if the numbers are to be believed ally is more than 60% on most servers anyways

If you’re referring to Ironforge population, don’t they count active raiding characters? If people are leaving servers and joining new ones those numbers can’t be trusted right now. Afaik, only blizzard have the real numbers.

Active raiders, and the numbers are 2 weeks old.

warcraft tavern f.ex show major alliance.
Idk which is correct

That is not correct.

IDK about other servers, but on the biggest one - Living Flame EU, actually Horde is above 50 %

It’s getting very hard to hold my breath…

Maybe just open the floodgates and let people freely move from server to server, and invite players to move for a week or two, and then start to balance again… instead of this torture.

To make sure everyone knows this is happening, send an ingame email to everyone, that way you make sure people that don’t read forums etc. get the info…

In an alternate universe they could have gathered all information about who is willing to transfer beforehand and find a solution based on actual data.

2 Likes

PvP server balance will be messed up regardless, if the alliance players who got left behind after the rest of their guild left quit playing SoD. It’s stupid to cater this much to server balance, layering breaks open world PvP completely anyway. Players flock together in groups until their faction dominates the layer, then bully the remaining few of the opposite faction.

Just open the floodgates and let us play where we want to play… and remember this whole mess the next time a new group of servers needs to be opened, throw the PvP/PvE servers in the trash where it belongs, and bring warmode to classic.

5 Likes

That i do not remember.

Exactly, balancing is secondary on PVE servers anyway. The PVP battles in Ashenvale and Strv can now be wonderfully balanced using phases/layers. Open the damn transfers…

2 Likes

They dont try to protect the pve realms, but the pvp realms people are leaving. That being said, they still need to open the gate for CB, that server is completely dead now.

1 Like