Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

Imagen if they monitored and answered questions here, like their job descriptions says…
Guess that’s a long shot.
Been sitting here since 1am ffs :smiley:

3 Likes

Its not like we pay them each month to play the game either. Dont get your hopes up! :smiley:

3 Likes

over 36 hours now since last openening for allie’s ^^ getting a bit frustrated :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They did not force you to go to the PVP server, be thankful that they allowed you to transfer your character at all.

1 Like

^no transfer at all would be a better situation than this

They kinda did, there was slim pickings on launch.

@FwoiblesWoW Just said on twitter that further transfer windows for EU will be horde only, so RIP Alliance enjoy reforming your guilds.

They forced me on CB due to locked servers.
Now CB is dead because many people left it with these transfers… You cant find a group for anything.
I don’t mind being on a PvP server, they are more than welcome to merge us with another PvP realm - I do actually prefer that any day!

Well thats just føcking great…
Blizzard is absolutely døgshiet

Can someone confirm this?

You can check the tweet here : https://twitter.com/FwoiblesWoW/status/1783863077143994603

1 Like

Really nice :slight_smile:

than they should atleast open for horde :smiley:

1 Like

If I understand correctly this is kind of a double grief:

First the dominant faction gets you with 24/7 forced pvp.

Then comes blizzard offering redemption but ends up pulling a second grief by splitting your guilds and communities with the most trollingly setup FCT? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is outright insane. No game developer with some manners would even consider this…

At this point im considering just rerolling. First you let ppl who get griefed like crazy leave, but not all. now you dont let the few left not leave bc the griefers didnt move.

And they didn’t even have the balls to inform us on their main platform. Nope, we had to find out through 1 single tweet that alliance spent a full 30 hours watching this thread for nothing.

2 Likes

Wow absolutely insane that they would do this.

Chaos Bolt is fully dead but if you didnt get up at 4am to transfer your stuck there.

1 Like

Same here, so freaking mad right now…
What a shiet company

3 Likes

@[Fwoibles]

Are you serious that there are no more ally transfers for EU?

Broke my guild up and now your saying I cant join them because I didnt wake up at 4am to check for transfers?

2 Likes