Links in posts?

Sometimes it’s quite therapeutic to get it out of your system. Type the reply you want to give but can’t post. Get it all out of your system. Read through it, then edit it into a forum suitable post. Doesn’t matter if you have to reword it a gazillion times or have to delete it and start over. Just don’t hit reply until you’re ready to post.

Then you have not been provoked you into saying something you shouldn’t.

6 Likes

Now I will suspect you are trashing people in your head when I will see Punyelf is typing :exploding_head:

Omg she is typing right now :flushed:

I feel like revels here:

5 Likes

Believe it :wink:

3 Likes

There are many reasons why I can take a long time to reply. I am often finding sources for things when people ask questions, or trying to find out the answer to questions.

I can be in the middle of doing something in game, like waiting for a queue, camping a mob etc and it spawns, or suddenly someone tries to engage me in WPvP etc.

I can have something I need to sort at home and have to go afk for a bit. Or simply have family aggro that needs my attention.

Sometimes it just takes me ages to find the right gif :rofl:

It is very rare that people wind me up to that extent on the forums. There is the odd occasion someone is purposely trying to bait you into saying something you shouldn’t, but on the whole I find that happens very rarely. I probably get more grief for typing in green (pink would be so much better) but it’s silly when people have to stoop to that level.

On the whole I love taking part in the forums. I’m just another player like everyone else.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Apathy is death. :smirk:
It’s ok, I don’t mind her talking dirty to me, though only imaginary :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t5:

3 Likes

I wanted to add this to complete your Maverick post

1 Like

Actually it has very little to do with likes, but more with visiting forums daily basis and taking part of discussions every now and then; and not breaking Code of Conduct.

Bans and silences reset the timer; does not equal to “never” AFAIK. So, when you get silenced/banned, you just have to visit forums again 100 days every day and not break rules during that time.

4 Likes

I never did, the mods disagree.
And I wont last whole 100 days without pissing someone off, lol

1 Like

Hmm, well you could do what a lot of other people do and get audibly rude to your monitor. It would get it out of your system before hand hits keyboard.

1 Like

I believe pisssing off alone does not count. I believe I do that daily basis. Just need to stick to good ‘subtle insults trough posh words’ method. So your insults go by CoC.

Like instead “idiot” tell someone “I believe I’ve seen sharper pencils around” or when you think someone is trolling, do not say they are trolling, just say “It is the week-end” and everyone knows what this code word means. And when you think someone is special SJW snowflake, carefully mute the topic as those people will report you even for thinking on responding.

4 Likes

Thats nice advice, but i want be me all the time, sometimes drunk :yum:, sometimes normal.

1 Like

Its hard work!

2 Likes

:point_up_2: Exactly this

But if I’m not mistaken it is you have to visit, read and like/get liked in 50 days within those 100 days :thinking:

Some TL3’s have been both banned and flagged, and still is able to post :slight_smile:

But as always this is what I usually do - stopping myself when I realise I am walking a path that could go very wrong :smile: :point_down:

Nah, I always gets banned for dumb reasons that don’t even break ToS.

Honestly, I don’t even do that. I never did say anything to anyone which would come even close to breaking ToS.
I’m just talented like that.

Ah, but where’s the fun in that?

How many likes is enough likes?

2 Likes

20, no more is needed

2 Likes

And to add you don’t have to wait 100 days if you do it faster. Like if you visit every day for 50 days and meet those other requirements too, you get your trust 3 right there and then.

1 Like

I just want to be able to post cat & demon gifs to people. :<
But I’d have to have 50 days active time within the past 100 days — and that alone would drive me nuts… … . . . :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes